Thursday, August 31, 2006

Another Way Home

The kind Prof. Snewgflo was very concerned (like Deep Thought is) with the conspiratorial relationship of Rev. Jimmy Reptile, Enditall the witch and Warren Jeffs saying that they were creating a "Yetwards Transmutation Effect " on the inhabitants of the planet Earth by taking the established flux induction of life projectory and bending the axel to conform to their own delusions of Divine Yetward Hegemony.

I just said, "Duh!" and told him that they had sabotaged our spaceship which was my only transportation back to Earth.

Prof. Snewgflo smiled and told me I should take Josephine S. Blick's advice and go through a Tesla Inductive Tubeway back to Earth.

Again, I just said "Duh!"

He said "Worm Hole!"

The Alien Guy perked up and grinned yelling, "Yes, a worm hole is a spacial rift that will get you home! But it will take you through the Netherworld."

I squealed with excitement of realizing that going through the Netherworld I would get to go to the Death Cheese concert at Ugly Grace's and see Axe man!

I was like, "I'm so thrilled that I have to pee."

The Alien Guy thanked Dr. Snewgflo and told me we would have to return to the tumtum tree place and find the Dhole. That's the enlongated fox that also takes the form of a huge worm-like creature. We entered the woods and I quickly ducked behind some bushes to relieve the pressure on my bladder.

Suddenly, when I was just ready to let go the piss flow, I noticed the worm-like thing was slithering up between my legs! I hate when that happens.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huray! We allways new Dholes wur gud for somethin!

Wurd Verifikashun is "thysl."

Eli Blake said...

Dole or Dhole?

Hey, remember when old Dole was out endorsing Viagra?

On the other hand, if you feel it coming up there, hopefully you still have some of that lethal footwear that you've had on periodically (even if you've had to borrow it from Sar). In which case, STOMP DOWN HARD!! Especially if it's Bob Dole doing a Viagra ad.

Tom & Icy said...

But if it will get me to the Netherworld where all those dead people hang out, then I'll have to figure how to get out of there.

Anonymous said...

If yu are alive leavin the Nethur Wurld is eazy, tho we dont now why yu wud want to! Ther ar portuls back to the livin wurld evrywhere. Most of them leed into broom closits.

Tom & Icy said...

And under beds

Anonymous said...

Whoops.

I took another look at the post and see your shoes are made for running, not stomping.

Time to think of another plan.

Remember that hypothesis about directed quantum mechanical tunneling? You could try using it to transport yourself to earth. Of course the probability that you will be successful is less than .0000000000000000
00000000000000000
0000000000000000
0000000000000000
0000000000000000
0000000000000000
0000000000000000
0000000000000000
0000000000000000
00000000817

But it's not identically zero.

Tom & Icy said...

Whoops! Deep Thought.

I had to redo your comment because it messed up the page when using Internet Explorer, but it didn't bother Firefox. I hate IE: it's like being a conservative Republican - slow to react, can't handle new situations, tries to control everything, gathers your personal information and screws everything up. Firefox is quick and flexable once you finally get it set up the way you want it.

Tom & Icy said...

Deep Thought had a good point back there. When Lammy wrote the story she should have said something like "Up bobbed the Dhole."

Tom & Icy said...

Besides being a child molester, Charles Dodgson was a mathematics lecturer who wrote over 27 books and articles as well as writing as Lewis Carroll and having Alice go down a hole. So why shouldn't I try it? There just might be something to it!

Eli Blake said...

Actually, it's not so much that conservative Republicans are slow, it's something more fundamental than that.

I like to think about voting like driving a car. When you want to move forward, you make the needle point at 'D.' When you want to go backwards, you select, 'R.'

Hobbes said...

Lammy: All epic heroes have to visit the Netherworld and be reborn to achieve true epic status. Do not despair.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States