It was very exciting and fun being with Mary Jane, but like all good things, that too must end. I spent the next night alone at the small apartment I had on the planet Shiznit. It was very quiet, too quiet. It was boring, too boring. It was lonely, very very lonely. There was nothing to do except sit there and think and think and think. I felt as though I was going to wear a blister on my mind thinking so much.I thought about my sister Lula, wondering what ever had happened to her? And then about the crazy boyfriend, Axe Man, who was so very violent that he scared the pants off me. But maybe that was his intention. And I thought of Enditall the witch who put the curse on me causing my head to turn into a lamb's head. Why did she do that? How can I get it undone?
Everyone has an opinion, but no one can give a positive solution! It's almost like politics! No matter if you are 'Left' or 'Right' the situation is still the same but with a different view point is all. Nothing changes, so it seems to me, except out perception of it.
But when I was with Mary Jane, none of that seemed to matter. Everything felt all right and I was happy. I just didn't care about any of my problems when she was with me. But after she was gone, everything came crashing back down on me. All my problems were still there. Nothing had changed.
I longed to go back with Mary Jane and be with her some more, but I knew I couldn't be with her always. Yet I wished I could. It was so nice, so peaceful. Everything seemed all right then. Nothing else mattered. Oh, how I wanted to go back over there and be with Mary Jane some more!
1 comment:
Well its surtanly ezier to get a pease of ass from sumwun who isnt wearin pants, dont yu think?
Post a Comment