Isn't it beautiful? The green planet. Often called the green marble or emerald of the sky. People have marveled about it since the dawn of intelligent life on Earth. Alien Guy laughs pretty hard when I say that.This is the planet Shiznit! This is where The Alien Guy calls home. And why is it green? Well, the Earth looks blue because it is two thirds water or oceans. Shiznit is green because it is almost all vegetation. It is a veritable salad bowl! It is a truly beautiful and fascinating place. Like the Garden of Eden! I'll have to tell more about it later.
And I have also learned that the Sandwich Head Man named Hashish Henry is in fact the cousin of the Alien Guy! Just like the Dog Face Girl and I are cousins. But it is a little more complicated with us. Ariel's brother did some DNA testing and found that my cousin, Dog Face, and my sister, Lula, have the identical DNA profile! Does that make them identical Cousins or are they the same person?
Dog Face Girl has had many traumatic experiences and severe memory losses over the recent couple years, so she really doesn't know or can't recall anything.
So this is just one of the mysteries I am working on to solve as well as the problem of this curse spell that the witch Enditall put on me causing my head to become a lamb's head.
6 comments:
Is it green from all the marijuana that grows there?
Maybe they would like to buy some of my second-hand salad!
You got it, Cheesy!
That would be like eating oysters, Hal.
Fiske told us he tossed the salid. We didnt think he liks vejtibles vary much! Gess hes tryin to take betur care of himself now that hes marryed.
Eeek! It's too early in the morning to be seeing a bunch of demon faces! Where did you get that diabolical background??
Post a Comment