Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Our Ship Was Destroyed

The Alien Guy's UFO space rocket ship thing was totally destroyed! It had been blown up before we got to it! Now he can't take me back to Earth from this stupid planet, Shiznit. I am so homesick! I want to go home!

I saw Rev. Jimmy Reptile, in all his naked glory, running from the wrecked ship and praising the lord. We think he did it. He blew up the only way I have of getting back home to Earth! That was a mean thing to do. It was even meaner than what the witch Enditall did to me when she turned my head into a lamb's head!

Why are those guys so mean to me. I haven't done anything bad to them! Why would they hate me so much? Why turn me into a freak with a sheep head and then destroying the only way I have to get back home? Those meanies!

I sat by the wreckage with the Alien Guy and his white dog, Icy, as Weird Al sang and Warren Jeffs kept proposing to me to be his eighty-first wife. We then saw the green headed Prof. Snewgflo coming our way. Maybe he knows another way that I can get back home!

8 comments:

Pneumonica said...

Act Tesla. Inductive thread tubeways to bend life yetwards along its axel.

Anonymous said...

I didn't do it, honestly! I was just happy to be alive and not undead like all those crazy Curmudgeons in the Netherworld! I was running because I needed to wash off the rocket fuel that had splashed on my nether regions!

Anonymous said...

I predict that Enditall did it. Although I'm not sure why she'd want to kill Rev. Jimmy since she's hot for him.

Tom & Icy said...

Facinating, Josephine! I had been sleeping with my bed lined North and South so my body would be lengthwise parallel with the natural magnetic flow over the planet creating a scalar effect on my bodily energies (such as kundalini), but when I changed it to a East/West position, the magnetic flow was perpendicular to the energy flow of my body and gave me a vector to determine direction and plotting the axel of life toward yetwards!

And Jimmy, we figure you are in cahoots with Enditall to keep me from returning to Earth for some nefarious reason! You guys are afraid I'll discover something you are hiding, like your plot to bring about the end of the world as it is, or something like that!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. It may be the end of the world as we know it, but I feel fine. And you will too!

Anonymous said...

Jimmy Reptile and Enditall?
AAAACCCCCKKKKK!!!
That's even worse than the thought of Axe Man in assless pants!

Tom & Icy said...

Is REM that sky fish that cleanses the earth with tears?

Anonymous said...

Poor Lammy. A regular sacrificial lamb.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States