Friday, September 15, 2006

Cheesemeister Has Strange Fashion & Friends

When I came back from the rest room, Norvis was gone! I looked outside to see where he had gone, but then I saw Cheesemeister sporting her flashing parachute pants and Nosferatu.

4 comments:

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Ahhhh! Nooo! Stalker! I'm going to have to go to my adoptive uncle Chief Jerry and have a restraining stake driven through Nosferatu's heart!
I hope you like my outfit! It's a Bopeepsche original.

Yawn said...

I think I like this blog but I can't tell. The golden shower one's great, but all the flashing is sending me into seizures. Not that I mind seizures, I mean, they're cheaper than drugs, but you know.

Anonymous said...

Aw come on, Baby, give me a chance! I'm a pretty suave dresser too, after all!

Anonymous said...

She is overdresed!!!!!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States