Sunday, September 17, 2006

A time Machine

Sure enough, Prof. Snewgflo had an invention at his place. It was a time portal. I asked him what would happen if I went back through time to before my head was turned into a lamb head. Would I then have my regular or normal head back?

The professor just shook his head and said he didn't know because he has never tested his invention. Oh! Now I get it!

Prof. Snewgflo wants me to try it out for him to see if it works. I knew it was too good to be true. Or at least there was some 'catch' to it! So many more questions came to mind. What if... Heck. There were too many questions to write down here.

But I am pretty game. I'll try anything once. And once might be all there will be with this crazy looking thing.

He told me to just jump in and see. Jump in and find out. So, what the heck! I jumped in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If yu end up in Finland back when we wur still fish, Lammy, pleez dont eat us!

Anonymous said...

Maybe now you will turn into a guinea pig.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States