I began dreaming inside this dream called the Netherworld. I was dreaming that I was dreaming. And I felt life was but a dream, so I was having a dream within a dream within a dream. And Cheesemeister was the Grandmeister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
September
(31)
- Heshe Night At The Happy Wiener
- He Showed Me His Dresses
- My Lawyer Got Me Out
- I Went To Jail
- Let's Make A Movie
- Time Travel To The Future
- We Are Not Alone -- That's For Sure!
- We're Never Really Alone
- Loneliness
- The Banana Dhole
- The Girl In The Sewer
- Into The Sewer!
- Time or Water?
- A time Machine
- Met An Old Friend
- Cheesemeister Has Strange Fashion & Friends
- Golden Shower
- A Nice Lunch With A Nice Guy
- I Woke From My Dream
- Dream Becomes A Nightmare
- I Went To The Store
- The Dream Made Me Feel Strange
- A Dream Began
- Rest
- Run Lammy Run!
- The Comedy of Drama
- Then I Saw My TRUE LOVE!
- The Happy Wiener
- My First Impression of the Netherworld
- Love On Stage
- I Was Back With Axe Man!
-
▼
September
(31)
4 comments:
Looking good, Cheesey! How 'bout a date?
I once had a little lamb whose fleece was white as snow. Have you seen it?
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
I see you now have wings, in addition to the sheep's head. Maybe what you need is a giant fly swatter.
Post a Comment