Friday, September 29, 2006

He Showed Me His Dresses

My lawyer, Shyster Pettifogger, was such a nice and fun person to be with. He was really funny, but I had to try and hold my snickers in because he would keep reminding me that he was serious. That just made it even more funny to me. I strained to hold my laughter in, but it would just spurt out my nose with the wine he gave me to drink. I just couldn't help it!

He took me to his friends photography studio where they were taking pictures of him in his dresses. Yes! He really did like to wear women's dresses. And then he would do some kind of act on the week-end at the Happy Wiener on Heshe Nite. That's when the guys all dress like women and get up and dance around on stage. He promised to take me there tomorrow.

But later in the night, after a lot more wine, we went to bed and he showed me that he was a great lover and very manly in that respect. Oh, remember that I am actually twenty-years-old. I lied on my profile and haven't had a chance to change it. But I look a lot younger for my age because of this lamb head. People say it makes me look cute and I am beginning to get used to it. I actually am beginning to like it. I'll be 21 on February 15 at one minute past midnight. I barely missed being a Valentine Baby. My birthday is the same as the Cheesemeister, but she is a whole lot older!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooook! This is one he/she that I really don't want in my movies!
I will see that you both go to the gallows! Off with your heads!

Pneumonica said...

Looking-Glass Wars

Bene Ars Bella Mal Fortuna Est, Princesa Lammy.

Tom & Icy said...

Huh? Who died?

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States