As my dream continued, I found myself on an airplane flying low. The dream was becoming a nightmare. Oh, how I wish I could wake up from this bad dream!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
September
(31)
- Heshe Night At The Happy Wiener
- He Showed Me His Dresses
- My Lawyer Got Me Out
- I Went To Jail
- Let's Make A Movie
- Time Travel To The Future
- We Are Not Alone -- That's For Sure!
- We're Never Really Alone
- Loneliness
- The Banana Dhole
- The Girl In The Sewer
- Into The Sewer!
- Time or Water?
- A time Machine
- Met An Old Friend
- Cheesemeister Has Strange Fashion & Friends
- Golden Shower
- A Nice Lunch With A Nice Guy
- I Woke From My Dream
- Dream Becomes A Nightmare
- I Went To The Store
- The Dream Made Me Feel Strange
- A Dream Began
- Rest
- Run Lammy Run!
- The Comedy of Drama
- Then I Saw My TRUE LOVE!
- The Happy Wiener
- My First Impression of the Netherworld
- Love On Stage
- I Was Back With Axe Man!
-
▼
September
(31)
6 comments:
It was a bad scene, all right. Not enough left over for us Medical Examiners to examine. My friends the firefighters did a great job in such a tough situation.
No place.
Not to fear. Pilots are pretty good. I'm sure it will all work out.
Such an awful day.
Sad, how everything I felt on that day turned out to be so wrong.
Remember Hammy?
If he's on the plane you have a chance-- really devout muslims can't stand to touch a pig.
This also explains why no jihadists will ever play running back in the NFL. Every time they were handed the pigskin would result in a fumble.
The pig thing, however, can't explain why Norwegians are such lousy hockey players and Swedes are such good ones. This remains a mystery. Perhaps it's because of excess Lutefisk consumption in Norway.
My condolences to the people of your world on the anniversary of this tragedy.
Don't we all.
Post a Comment