This dream was just too much for me, so I ran to the store to get me some Mad Dog 20/20 wine, the really cheap stuff! But working behind the counter was Monster Mona and Enditall the witch, who turned my head into a lamb's head.Enditall just kept pointing at me and laughing that wicked witch laugh. I asked where Hashish Henry the Sandwich Head Man was, but they just stared at me and laughed, making me cry. So I ran out. Besides, I had to pee.
2 comments:
I tried to tell Enditall that she would be going to Hell for her heathen ways but she just laughed and grabbed my family jewels. And my package. And my junk. And my wiener too. I was traumatized! She is a shameless Godless fiend! I sympathize with your pain, my child.
Yes, bumwine. Some worthy shit when you're on a budget of which 90% comes from donating plasma because you listened to Judas Priest backwards and stopped functioning as a normal person. Been there.
Post a Comment