I was having a really good time with Norvis, but had to pee. So I went into the rest room and there I saw Lyanne Sakks giving Gary the Ghoul a golden shower!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
September
(31)
- Heshe Night At The Happy Wiener
- He Showed Me His Dresses
- My Lawyer Got Me Out
- I Went To Jail
- Let's Make A Movie
- Time Travel To The Future
- We Are Not Alone -- That's For Sure!
- We're Never Really Alone
- Loneliness
- The Banana Dhole
- The Girl In The Sewer
- Into The Sewer!
- Time or Water?
- A time Machine
- Met An Old Friend
- Cheesemeister Has Strange Fashion & Friends
- Golden Shower
- A Nice Lunch With A Nice Guy
- I Woke From My Dream
- Dream Becomes A Nightmare
- I Went To The Store
- The Dream Made Me Feel Strange
- A Dream Began
- Rest
- Run Lammy Run!
- The Comedy of Drama
- Then I Saw My TRUE LOVE!
- The Happy Wiener
- My First Impression of the Netherworld
- Love On Stage
- I Was Back With Axe Man!
-
▼
September
(31)
1 comment:
Oh man! Milli Vanilli is sure gonna be pissed off when he finds out his woman was pissing on Gary for some kind of perverted turn on.
Is this kind of behavior common among humans? You sure are strange creatures!
Post a Comment