I saw Prof. Snewgflo and shared some Mad Dog 20/20 wine with him. He asked me to come home with him. He seemed pretty excited about it and that made me wonder about him. What were his true motives?He assured me that he had honorable intentions. He said he has a new invention that I would really be interested in. Yeah! I bet! That was an old line. I mean, I just thought about how many men said that to me just to get me to go home with them and get me in bed. Well, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that no one has ever used that line on me.
Besides, the green professor had made me curious. So I figured I would go with him just to find out if he really did have something. Curiosity killed the cat, they say. But what about sheep? Maybe he had something to get rid of this lamb head that I am cursed with!
3 comments:
judging by the off green colour he has gone i reckon that he has had one too many red bulls and vodkas already!
All right! Some alien freakery for Uppen Adam's and my Netherworld Gone Wild series!
Lammy! Get away from that heathen space alien before he leads you into temptation!
Post a Comment