I ran into the darkness, feeling all mimsy like a borogrove when I beheld a slithy tove resting by the Tumtum tree. "Beware the Jabberwock!" he said like a manxome and he pulled his vorpal sword peering at me all brilling and mimsy like. "Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!""Are you Lewis Carroll or something?" I asked him as politely as I could, considering that I was shaking from fear and had to pee from the fright in the night.
"Close, but no cigar. My name is John Mark Karr and I really like you, but I would really love you if you were about ten years younger, like six or seven!"
I began to shiver and the pee began to stream down my leg as I said, "But I lied about my age. Actually I am twenty, soon to be twenty-one!"
He just grinned saying, "With that lamb's head, you look cuddly and cute. Come to my arms, my beamish lamb! O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!" He chortled in his joy.
"Oh, I'm thirty, forty, fifty, sixty. I'm a hundred, do you hear?" I screamed at him.
"No matter none. The vorpal blade will snicker-snack! Leaving you dead, and with that cute little head I'll go galumphing back."
I peered up to the dark empty sky and thought to myself, "Where is an Axe Man when you really need one?"
4 comments:
What a wolf. Hope there's a hunter passing by. You should never have strayed from the path to recovery at the Blochalela Foundation, Lamby!!!!!
pick up the sword laying there beside you and stab him in his vitals. (where ever they are?)
Wow. That really sounded right.
I'm totally avoiding this freak. Even though I'm something like 130 years old I'm built like I was about three.
Post a Comment