I thought for sure that weird guy was going to get me when a dhole popped up from the ground and began gobbling him. That was frightening, even though I was glad to be saved. Would the strange creature then turn on me and eat me?
Saturday, August 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
August
(30)
- Another Way Home
- Our Ship Was Destroyed
- Too Many Questions
- I Will Be Going Home!
- I Saw The Ataraxia Foundation
- Talk With Ayn Rand
- If The Truth Be Known
- Scientific Laws
- Still Thinking About What To Do
- What To Do?
- Talk With Dog Face Girl
- Confusing Thoughts
- A Dhole Ate Karr
- By The Tumtum Tree
- Strangeness In The Foggy Night
- I Got A Surprise
- Good-by Axe Man
- Death Cheese Concert on Shiznit
- Rescued By Axe Man, Again!
- The Revenge of the Herbs
- Shitty Delicacy
- The Plants Attack Me
- Turn, Turn, Turn
- Everything Passes
- I'm Beginning To Really Like Mary Jane
- Mary Jane Showed Me Around The Planet Shiznit
- The Planet Shiznit
- Reunion With My Cuz
- Met An Old Friend
- A Dhole Got Carl
-
▼
August
(30)
3 comments:
Naw, it's not interested in you.
How do I know that?
Well, Karr's story is turning out to be fake. And one motivation is that he was facing prison in Thailand. And Thai prisons are, let's say you don't want to be in one. Of course they have a law against torture. But then, like Captain Barbossa said in the first Pirates of the Caribbean, "It's more like guidelines."
So he is afraid of a Thai prison. So he is faking it.
Which means that the Dhole's favorite food is:
Fraud Chicken. Especially the Thai.
So as long as Colonel Sanders doesn't enter your life, you're safe enough.
And dang it, I think I've caught your habit of post on it, and it happens. The other day I put up a semi-serious post on here about cadavers (which I hadn't thought about them much for years) and then I see today's news and I was stuck writing a real post, largely about cadavers.
So therefore, it is a relief to come over here.
Strange days indeed.
Rock on.
Yay! Go Dhole!
Deep Thought is one insightful dude!
Post a Comment