I was so sad and depressed and all that kind of stuff after Axe Man left Shiznit. It just seems so quiet and eerie when all the excitement is over and suddenly we are all alone. It's sort of strange and gives an empty feeling. And it's lonely.I couldn't even find my friend, Mary Jane, to help cheer me up. Nor was my cousin the Dog Face girl around for me to talk to. So I just sat there in the dark and thought about how wonderful the Death Cheese concert was and how exciting the guys were. My hands were still shaking as I went on the Internet on my computer.
I then noticed something that really surprised me! And it was amusing. There was an entry on Growing Up Lula, and I didn't put it there! It sort of bothered me. I wondered if my sister, Lula, might have come back or has accessed the Internet from where ever she may be. But it was dirty, like her blog used to be. But cute.
You can check her blog out here.
2 comments:
I am suspicious of anybody who has marijuana leaves for their wallpaper!
I went to the Death Cheese concert and ended up cutting off my other ear!
Post a Comment