Friday, August 25, 2006

If The Truth Be Known

Prof. Snewgflo showed me a picture of an old Egyptian relief that had a woman with the head of a lamb talking to Ra, the sun god. He said that Ra actually was born and died every day, over and over again. That sort of was the beginning of the idea of reincarnation stuff. But more importantly, Prof. Snewgflo said that what it means in my case was that in every life that I lived over the milleniums, the same thing happened to me.

It was like some kind of karma curse, he said. Something had happened in the old days, many thousands of years ago, where I must have done something bad to a sheep or something like that. He wasn't sure for certain.

He said that I should return to the Blochalela Foundation of the Pansi Files and have a past life regression which Brown Bear Brownie is famous for doing. It was Brown Bear Brownie who helped Dog Face Girl get some of her memory back. He's pretty good at that stuff.

Prof. Snewgflo told me that the witch, Enditall who really was the beginning of it all for me, was not the sole blame for my having a lamb's head. He said she was just a pawn in the game of Fate and Karma. The only way to reverse the spell was through finding the truth or Tao. But he said for me to watch out, because the truth is different for different people. One person's truth may be the opposite of another person's truth.

That Prof. Snewgflo and Deep Thought are some confusing dudes.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Elvis Pelvis is right. You shouldn't worry so much about it. You should just come on down to The Happy Wiener! I'll be dancing tonight.

Tom & Icy said...

I'm anxious to go to the Happy Wiener when I get off this planet, but the Alien Guy's UFO is in the shop and he can't take me home for about five or six more days yet. I was told they have a place up here called the Rapturous Woo Woo. But I'm trying to find another way to get back to Earth.

Anonymous said...

The Alien Guy should have the mechanic check his distributor cap. That's always what turns up missing in detective movies when a vehicle won't start.

Anonymous said...

The Rapshuris Woo Woo rulz! Me and my bruthurs spent all ar Quatloos ther befor we left Shizz Nit.

Anonymous said...

Do what you like, but I wanted to recommend another source of help.

Anonymous said...

That Atafrakseeya Foundashin sounds like a bunch of mad sientists to me! They are to brainey, like that Deep Thaut guy. I cant understand a word there sayin! It isnt for you, Lamey!
Wood you like to go out some tim again an play some mor water sports?
Hugz,
Gary

G said...

That Foundation requies no money down - what have you got to lose?

Good luck Lammy, you don't have an easy choice.

Anonymous said...

I believe the Ancient Egyptian word for soul is BA. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States