I then discovered that there wasn't anything in the bushes that was making them move, but rather it was the plants themselves that were moving, and not just from the breeze. They were moving on their own. They were creepy-crawling cannabis carnivores!When I first saw them, my mouth began to water or salivate like a dog hearing Pavlov ringing his bell. I wanted to graze over them and chew them in my lamb's jaws! But then I noticed that they had sharp looking teeth like things in the middle of their reaching out finger-like leaves that were trying to get a grip on me! It was the turning of the wheel of fate!
All my life I had eaten plants as salads, and now, the plants were trying to eat me as mutton brisket! They were climbing up and around my legs like a bush boa. And others were reaching for me like garden grabbers!
It was like with the pot and other drugs! First I consumed it, and soon it began to consume me!
5 comments:
Sounds lik thoze anglur fishes that wud come up from the deep when we was just little fishes swimin in the sea. Sum fishes saw the prity lite and went to it sinse they didnt see the ugly scarey fase on the othur side of the lite. Those fishes got konsumed. Just lik those plants ar tryin to konsum yu! We wil be on Shiz Nit in onley 4 daze. Kan yu hold on that long?
When you go into the light you are consumed by darkness
my computer clock says it's time for red heads with big teeth to eat me.
it's very easy to see the tricks of those pictures, Lammy, you have to stick one finger in the air between your own face and the screen (page, whatever), and focus on the tip of your finger. then slightly move your finger toward the picture still focusing on its tip, and it may take time but finally the 3D picture will pop up. you'll love it. they sell books with pictures like that.
the only good plant is one covered in mayo!
Plants ar yucky! We liks to eat krill and mud puppeys.
Post a Comment