Sunday, August 13, 2006

Rescued By Axe Man, Again!

For the second time, the rock singer, Axe Man for the group Death Cheese, came to my rescue and saved my hide. Unfortunately he was not unscathed, but suffered minor injuries to some meaty areas of his body which I shall not mention here, but will say that due to the scathing, he cannot perform sexually for a while, though he was able to go ahead and perform on stage in the Death Cheese concert on the planet Shiznit. Yes, what luck and what a coincidence it was that the Death Cheese was scheduled to perform on Shiznit at this very time when I was in such dire need of the lead singers services!

4 comments:

Eli Blake said...

Well, the axe is there.

The lyrics (probably not what he's playing)...

When a man's an empty kettle
He should be on his mettle
And yet I'm torn apart
Just because I'm presumin'
That I could be kind-a human
If I only had a heart.


I'd be tender, I'd be gentle
And awful sentimental
Regarding love and art
I'd be friends with the sparrows
And the boy who shoots the arrows,
If I only had a heart.


Picture me ... a balcony ...
Above a voice sings low--


Wherefore art thou, Romeo?


I hear a beat.
How sweet!
Just to register emotion.
"Jealousy," "devotion"
And really feel the part
I could stay young and chipper
And I'd lock it with a zipper
If I only had a heart.



Oh, no. Now we're back to Oz and those red ruby slippers. Ever feel like your life is running in circles? Maybe the key lies with your other posters....
Spooky guy might know the goat that ate your red ruby slippers and might be able to cough them up again, and Glinda the Good Witch said you should come to her....

Then again, you're out in space, rock and roll... maybe, just maybe, you're about to meet the greatest extraterrestrial Rock'n'Roll star of them all...

Well I saw the thing comin' out of the sky
It had the one long horn, one big eye.
I commenced to shakin' and I said "ooh-eee"
It looks like a purple people eater to me.
It was a one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater.
(one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater)
A one-eyed one-horned, flyin' puple people eater
Sure looks strange to me. (one eye?)

Well he came down to earth and lit in a tree
I said Mr. Purple People Eater don't eat me
I heard him say in a voice so gruff


I wouldn't eat you 'cos you're so tough

It was a one-eyed, one-horned flyin' purple people eater
one-eyed, one-horned flyin' purple people eater
one-eyed, one-horned flyin' purple people eater
Sure looks strange to me. (one horn?)

I said Mr. Purple People Eater, what's your line
He said it's eatin' purple people and it sure is fine


But that's not the reason that I came to land
I wanna get a job in a rock and roll band

Well bless my soul, rock and roll, flying purple people eater.
Pigeon-toed, undergrowed, flyin' purple people eater
(we wear short shorts) Flyin' purple people eater
sure looks strange to me.

And then he swung from the tree and lit on the ground.
He started to rock, really rockin' around
It was a crazy little ditty with a swingin' tune
(sing awop bop aloo bop lop bam boom)

Well, bless my soul, rock and roll
flyin' purple people eater
Pigeon-toed, undergrowed, flyin' purple people eater.
Flyin' little people eater
Sure looks strange to me. (purple people?)

And then he went on his way, and then what do you know.
I saw him last night on a TV show.
He was blowing it out, a 'really knockin' em dead
Playin' rock and roll music through the horn in his head.

Anonymous said...

Yu lost us with that tendur, gentul and sentimentul krap there, Mr. Deep Thot. But the Purpul Peepul Eatur song just happins to be one of Buzzins favrites, so that wuz a grate idea!

Anonymous said...

Dont let Ax take all credit for you rescyoo. Whil he waz bein the hee man, I waz distracktin the plants with yummy SPAM!!!

Anonymous said...

I read "came to my rescue and shaved my hide". sounded interesting.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States