I then felt myself in the midst of flesh eating and mutton eating plants preparing to devour me like a fly in a Venus Fly Trap. As a matter of fact, that is what these plants looked like, except they were really big. They were big enough to be my bed. So they say you make your own bed, then lie in it; so it was for me. All my life I sneered down at plants as "the other kind of life" as if they were so inferior. Now they were getting their revenge.
Saturday, August 12, 2006
The Revenge of the Herbs
I then felt myself in the midst of flesh eating and mutton eating plants preparing to devour me like a fly in a Venus Fly Trap. As a matter of fact, that is what these plants looked like, except they were really big. They were big enough to be my bed. So they say you make your own bed, then lie in it; so it was for me. All my life I sneered down at plants as "the other kind of life" as if they were so inferior. Now they were getting their revenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
August
(30)
- Another Way Home
- Our Ship Was Destroyed
- Too Many Questions
- I Will Be Going Home!
- I Saw The Ataraxia Foundation
- Talk With Ayn Rand
- If The Truth Be Known
- Scientific Laws
- Still Thinking About What To Do
- What To Do?
- Talk With Dog Face Girl
- Confusing Thoughts
- A Dhole Ate Karr
- By The Tumtum Tree
- Strangeness In The Foggy Night
- I Got A Surprise
- Good-by Axe Man
- Death Cheese Concert on Shiznit
- Rescued By Axe Man, Again!
- The Revenge of the Herbs
- Shitty Delicacy
- The Plants Attack Me
- Turn, Turn, Turn
- Everything Passes
- I'm Beginning To Really Like Mary Jane
- Mary Jane Showed Me Around The Planet Shiznit
- The Planet Shiznit
- Reunion With My Cuz
- Met An Old Friend
- A Dhole Got Carl
-
▼
August
(30)
1 comment:
Mutton Yummy!
Post a Comment