I had a hard time sleeping all alone. It was quiet, just too quiet. And outside it was very foggy. But when I looked out of my window, I saw some strange figures in the fog! It was guys. Strange guys. One of them was Hashish Henry, my old boyfriend, and one was Smelt the Lukefiskie of the Death Cheese band who loves to peep on women like they call a voyeur or something. Then I noticed Gabriel from the Amen Corner, whom we haven't heard from lately. And the scariest of all was Doug of Waking Ambrose! This was just too frightful! I was so scared that I ran out of the backdoor into the dark foggy night all alone!
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Strangeness In The Foggy Night
I had a hard time sleeping all alone. It was quiet, just too quiet. And outside it was very foggy. But when I looked out of my window, I saw some strange figures in the fog! It was guys. Strange guys. One of them was Hashish Henry, my old boyfriend, and one was Smelt the Lukefiskie of the Death Cheese band who loves to peep on women like they call a voyeur or something. Then I noticed Gabriel from the Amen Corner, whom we haven't heard from lately. And the scariest of all was Doug of Waking Ambrose! This was just too frightful! I was so scared that I ran out of the backdoor into the dark foggy night all alone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
August
(30)
- Another Way Home
- Our Ship Was Destroyed
- Too Many Questions
- I Will Be Going Home!
- I Saw The Ataraxia Foundation
- Talk With Ayn Rand
- If The Truth Be Known
- Scientific Laws
- Still Thinking About What To Do
- What To Do?
- Talk With Dog Face Girl
- Confusing Thoughts
- A Dhole Ate Karr
- By The Tumtum Tree
- Strangeness In The Foggy Night
- I Got A Surprise
- Good-by Axe Man
- Death Cheese Concert on Shiznit
- Rescued By Axe Man, Again!
- The Revenge of the Herbs
- Shitty Delicacy
- The Plants Attack Me
- Turn, Turn, Turn
- Everything Passes
- I'm Beginning To Really Like Mary Jane
- Mary Jane Showed Me Around The Planet Shiznit
- The Planet Shiznit
- Reunion With My Cuz
- Met An Old Friend
- A Dhole Got Carl
-
▼
August
(30)
5 comments:
Come dance your troubles away with me, Lammy. We can have a wonderfully platonic relationship based on a mutual love of rhythm just like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers!
Mutton Mutton Who Got the Mutton?
Like something out of an Edgar Allan Poe story.
Or, perhaps more like Lewis Carroll...
Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.
"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"
He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.
And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!
One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.
"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
He chortled in his joy.
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.
Now, you just need to find some slithy toves and mimsy borogoves, and then you will be where Alice saw through the looking glass. Then you can easily enough reach a 'normal' place, like where Alice was (or at least where Jefferson Airplane was)
One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice
When she's ten feet tall
And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call
Call Alice
When she was just small
When men on the chessboard
Get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving low
Go ask Alice
I think she'll know
When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"
Remember what the dormouse said:
"Feed your head
Feed your head
Feed your head"
This is quickly turning into a classic Rock and Roll adventure, isn't it?
Deep Thought always thinks of the best stuff!
We think Deep Thought must be a natural born politician. He's brilliant, witty, and we don't even know what he's really saying.
Post a Comment