Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Comedy of Drama

Again I was frustrated in love. And it is coming all too sudden, ups and downs, delight and disappointment, great expectations and low realizations, happiness turning to sadness -- all happening like a strobe light at a disco. It makes me feel emotionally bipolar, like being on a simultaneously spinning and tumbling scrambler ride at an amusement park. Yes, Peter Piper was no dream guy.

As I froth at the mouth upon seeing him and approaching his goatish form, the little guy, Tom Thumb, leaped upon his knee in a protective posture with threatening gesticulations. His defiant countenance, with eyes that could shoot bullets, dispelled any aggressive notions as I began to feel defensive and unsure of myself. And the wiener dog growled.

Peter Piper showed no outward signs, but only sat there and blew air over his pipe instrument making solemn sounds like an eerie wind through the trees on a dark and lonely insomnia-filled moonless night with no perchance to even dream, but only to face the certainty of uncertainty in this embarrassingly awkward situation. I stepped back then forward nervously like a car maneuvering from a parking space.

Peter Piper remained comatose as he slowly whistled monotone notes looking neither at me nor Tom Thumb. Tears pooled and blurred my vision as I felt unable to continue this emotional roller-coaster scenario. Air burst from my mouth in despair followed by my legs carrying me in a sprint from the Happy Wiener further into the depths and shadows of the Netherworld.

Peter Piper and Tom Thumb are characters from the Cheesemeister's blog.

6 comments:

Doug The Una said...

He might like you, Lammy. Don't panic.

Anonymous said...

I think he was just depressed because the chicks like Fonzie's and my "Italian Stallion" act better than his boring old Greek goat man schtick.

Anonymous said...

Lammy, Darling, half these stripper guys are gay anyway.
I'm just relieved that Spooky wasn't down there taking it off. What a horrible sight that would be!

Tom & Icy said...

Half of them are gay, and the other half are in love with themselves.

Pneumonica said...

WORD: yastd. Yeah, STD.

The frescoes are Albedo.

Try the camisole fruitition, and in opportunity turn in your shoes.

Tesla is a particularly male.

Anonymous said...

Poor timid little Lammy.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States