As I walked through the slime in the halls of the underworld sewer of the Netherworld, I beheld the obscure figure of a girl in the distance. She seemed familiar. Very familiar. She seemed family. Could it be true, that this is where my sister has vanished to? Or is this where she has been vanquished to? Had I been diverted from my primary mission?My goal was to find what happened to my sister, Lula. She mysteriously vanished last January. I started this blog in an effort to gather clues and hopefully find where she has gone. But I seem to have lost my way along the journey, especially when Enditall the witch put the curse on me to change my head into a lamb head. Was that her intention?
Did Enditall curse me to confuse me and misdirect my goals? Is that the true reason Enditall the witch did this to me? Perhaps Enditall knows Lula and is protecting her. Or maybe she is protecting me by hiding the truth from me. Could this woman in the sewer be my sister, Lula?
Has my sister become a sewer rat in the sewer of the Netherworld?
2 comments:
Lammy, if we happen to meet I will guide you through the sewer. It is my domain after all!
You dirty rats!
Post a Comment