Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Happy Wiener

I ran over to the Happy Wiener to see what that place was like. I was looking for Tron, the dancer that Cheesemeister was talking about, but when I got there, I saw Fvyge al Zrutqy also known as the Iranian Nukie. I had a plutonium proton moment after drinking some of his cooling water. I even got up on stage and danced with him. I think that pissed Tron off, but I was having a real atomic blast with Nukie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be sure not to miss my performance! I may be small in stature but I'm fully stacked where it counts, if you know what I mean!

Anonymous said...

Its all way's good to get some nukie!!!!!

Eli Blake said...

Sounds like a highly 'Radio-Active' club.

Hope the fallout over this isn't too severe. And if it is, well you won't need to go to the shearer for a haircut.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States