Shyster Pettifogger took me to the Happy Wiener for Heshe night and we had so much fun. The Death Cheese Band was there and Cheesemeister's Uncle Jerry got on stage with them to perform in their girl costumes. He was dressed up as Marilyn Monroe. On stage with him in this little picture (It's twice as big if you click on it) are the Wannabes dressed as babies, Wolfie dressed as Wonder Woman, Axe Man as a Dallas Cheerleader and Smelt was decked out in a 50's look.This was the most fun I have had in several months! I really enjoyed it and I really love Shyster Pettifogger even more than Axe Man, Hashish Henry or Harry Potter or even the mouthless girl Mary Jane. He is more of a man than any guy I have been with, or even Mary Jane, almost. Come to think of it, Mary Jane was pretty nice, but she was a girl. But she was the best lover. But Shyster was just about as good or maybe even better. Sometimes it's hard to make up my mind.
2 comments:
Don't get the wrong idea. I was working undercover to find reasons to put Death Cheese in the slammer and keep them from disturbing the peace for a night or two!
I thought it would be fun to appear in that show, but I tripped over the hem of my dress at the last minute and it tore. I felt too modest to go out there in just a corset!
Post a Comment