I suddenly realized I had been tricked! This was not a time machine at all as Prof. Snewgflo had said. It actually was a toilet. A rather large toilet, but a toilet none the less. And I was being flushed down the tubes into the sewer of the Netherworld!I realized what was happening when I saw Gary the Ghoul in his new form swimming down there. He seemed quite contented as he kept yelling, "Weeee! Golden bath! Golden bath!"
Why do people want to do bad things to me? I didn't do anything bad or to make Prof. Snewgflo mad, so why would he want to flush me down the toilet? And I didn't do anything to Enditall the witch to cause her to curse me and turn my head into a lamb head. What's the deal here? I'm beginning to feel paranoid!
7 comments:
Don't feel bad, Lammy. Enditall is just a wicked old harridan who likes cursing people. Would you believe that I used to look like Carole Lombard before Enditall cursed me?
It's true, Lammy. She used to be known as Gorgeous Grace.
Two words about Prof. Snewgflo, Lammy. MAD SCIENTIST. There is no sense to what they do to who. Dr. Schitz is my friend and look what he did, mixing my DNA with Bill The Cat's DNA! I guess he has made some sort of horrible experiment with DNA from The Grinch and Wilma Snoops mixed together too. You cannot trust a mad scientist!
But Prof. Snewgflo was so very cute! Who wouldn't trust him?
It all sounded very fishy to begin with. Lammy, I think you need a little guidance as you seem to have fallen in with a questionable crowd. First things first, you need to get out of the toilet.
What's worse, is where does it lead?
If environmental standards are high there, you will likely end up in a treatment pond full of chemicals. Maybe you will even be recycled.
But if standards are low, then maybe you will be dumped raw into some river or lake somewhere, or even put on a barge and dumped into the middle of the ocean.
I have a friend who is in charge of all the sewage treatment in LA (and believe me, with three million people just within the city limits, LA really is full of shit), and he told me once that people who swim on the beaches, don't know what they are swimming in.
Ewwww...
I never swam on the beaches in LA, only in San Diego. Is it ok if I allow myself to believe that the water in San Diego is actually pure and pristine?
Post a Comment