It was so wonderful being with Axe Man again that we made a pallet and made love right there on the stage. Then we slept on the stage and made love more and slept and made love all night and all the next day! Now that's a nice weekend!
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
September
(31)
- Heshe Night At The Happy Wiener
- He Showed Me His Dresses
- My Lawyer Got Me Out
- I Went To Jail
- Let's Make A Movie
- Time Travel To The Future
- We Are Not Alone -- That's For Sure!
- We're Never Really Alone
- Loneliness
- The Banana Dhole
- The Girl In The Sewer
- Into The Sewer!
- Time or Water?
- A time Machine
- Met An Old Friend
- Cheesemeister Has Strange Fashion & Friends
- Golden Shower
- A Nice Lunch With A Nice Guy
- I Woke From My Dream
- Dream Becomes A Nightmare
- I Went To The Store
- The Dream Made Me Feel Strange
- A Dream Began
- Rest
- Run Lammy Run!
- The Comedy of Drama
- Then I Saw My TRUE LOVE!
- The Happy Wiener
- My First Impression of the Netherworld
- Love On Stage
- I Was Back With Axe Man!
-
▼
September
(31)
5 comments:
Oh hell! Now my pub is going to have to be fumigated, and the poor Spooky Guy will have to be sent to the Blochalela Foundation! Last I saw of him he was having some kind of convulsion and seemed to be turning into a really scruffy-looking tabby cat with a long tongue.
you didn't ever take a shower and such?
I ought to shower Lammy and Axe Man with a crate of Lutefisk! Spooky has now completely transformed into Bill the Cat, and Enditall didn't even have anything to do with it! I really hope the Blochalela Foundation can help him remember who he is. I refuse to be in a band called "Billy and the Boingers." I might be able to put up with "Deathtongue" though.
Fvyge!
The word verification is Zrutqy. Perhaps if I pronounce this correctly, I can change Spooky back into himself.
I hope you dint let him get a peace of you're ass!!!
Apparently Lammy wants a piece of Spooky's ass! Something about this makes me say "Aaaaaaccccckkkkk!" For one thing Spooky is a repulsive ectoplasmic reject! For another thing, Spooky has no ass! But hey, its none of my business as long as she keeps her mutton chops off Milli Vanilli!
Post a Comment