Thursday, September 28, 2006

My Lawyer Got Me Out

My lawyer, Shyster Pettifogger, came and got me out of jail. He is such a funny guy. When he saw me, he said, "Put your pants on, the party's over!" I laughed and laughed at that guy.

I explained that I didn't have any other clothes and he said he would take me to his home. He had some nice dresses there. I asked him if his wife would mind, and he just said, "I'm not married, they're mine." I laughed and laughed at him. But then he said he was serious.

I quit laughing at him after that and we went to his house.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh,that Pettifogger! Can't count the number of times he's bailed me out when I've been caught in a bust at the Netherworld Ho-House!
I keep telling Chief Jerry, that girl looked 18. How was I to know she was only 14? I'm a very trusting guy!

Anonymous said...

I'm a real trusting guy, too!

Anonymous said...

Me, too! I'm a real trusting guy!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm a really trusting guy!

Cie Cheesemeister said...

My son thinks that Walt Disney was a real trusting guy. The youth of today are soooo jaded! Not like in my youth when we listened to cheerful bands like Black Sabbath!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Don't forget what a trusting guy I am!

Anonymous said...

Heyyyyy! I'm a real trusting guy too-ooooooh!!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States