Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A Nice Lunch With A Nice Guy

After fully awakening and getting my senses together, I met a really sweet guy called Nervous Norvis. He had slipped away from his caretaker and doctor, Dr. Shitz. But I felt sorry for him because I felt he was actually being held as a prisoner to be experimented upon by the fecal face maniac who was a combination doctor and mad scientist.

We went to the quaint and curious little luncheonette called Steak Through the Heart where we had an unusual tasting but tasty dinner. The cook was a jolly jovial and humorous character that made us laugh a lot and that seemed to relax Norvis, but made me a bit nervous.

The cook, Rotten Ralph, kept staring at my lamb head in a very odd manner. When I asked him, "What's the matter?" he would just reply, "Oh, mutton honey. I mean nothing honey." That is what made me feel uneasy. But Norvis seemed happy, and that was what was important to me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ran away from the Happy Weiner too quickly. You missed my booty-shaking dance. I can really hoof it, you know!

Anonymous said...

I beg your pardon, I am not a fecal faced maniac! I am a well respected physician. Blochalela even asked me to speak at the Joon Doo-Doo memorial luncheon and I have accepted.
My assistants Maxwell Edison and Crawly Brains are considered by some to be maniacs. But I think it's a rather subjective term, don't you?
I'll be dropping Norvis' house later to see how he's doing. It was naughty of him to leave against his doctor's wishes. But I'm a forgiving kind of guy. I have plenty of other victims...er...patients to take care of!

Anonymous said...

The thing that upsets me most about the DNA splicing experiment that Dr. Schitz performed on me and Bill the Cat is that I didn't end up with that catlike flexibility which would allow me to wash my nether regions the way a cat does! However, I now have intense cravings for fish and cream and I want for people to scratch me behind the ears. My bandmates usually pop me on the head and tell me to get back to singing when I request an ear scratching. I think I got the worst end of this psychotic DNA splicing deal!

Anonymous said...

AAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and now Bill the Cat keeps stealing my brush and hair care products. Do you know how upsetting it is to find orange fur and fleas in your hairbrush?? And to find that the hair spray is empty just before a performance, public appearance, or going to the 7-11 for a triple deluxe expresso with extra cream? At least my clothes are too big for him or he would probably wear those too!

Anonymous said...

Lammy, your heart is too soft.

Anonymous said...

Her brains are as pulpy as her kidneys.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States