Wednesday, August 15, 2007

(1) Axe Man To The Rescue!

After being in that wreck, I was pretty shook up and thought that was a pretty good reason to go have a few drinks at Ugly Grace's bar and grill where the Death Cheese Band plays. But I had pretty much wine and got pretty drunk! I walked outside and took a deep breath, and it all hit me at once. I passed out. But I was pretty lucky because Axe Man, one of the band members, came out and helped me home. But it was pretty strange because he took me to HIS home, not mine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear sweet Lord! Let us pray for the soul of this sinful Lammy! Axe Man, I fear, is beyond redemption.

Anonymous said...

Not to worry. I doubt the Master wants him.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States