Friday, September 01, 2006

I Was Back With Axe Man!

I dove into the Dhole hole and tumbled like a swallowed pill, twisting and tumbling, distorting time and space, confusing fantasy and reality while exploding and scattering the numbers of our mathematical structural existence like the bouncing balls in the lottery machine. Everything blurred as I felt myself ghost dancing to some really really bad music. I was having a proton moment!

A mechanical voice as if on an echoing P.A. system in very slow motion seemed to be saying, "Next stop, Netherworld." My body was vibrating like a Jello Slinky in an earthquake as the music was so loud and deliciously atrocious, marvelously macabre, joyously revolting that my ears, nose and ass were squirting blood, snot and shit. Everything was spinning like the display of a slot machine, and slowly slid to an abrupt stop.

I then realized I was standing onstage with the Death Cheese band! Wolfie howled and Axe Man hugged me, squeezed me, kissed me like sucking the final toke. It was such horrific ecstasy that I felt I was in a hellish heaven!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man...I gess it waz just a one time joy when Lamy and me played watur sports. But I cant compeet with the studlyness of Axe Man so I conseed to his grateness! He can hav Lamy. At leest I lost to the best!

Tom & Icy said...

There is still a chance, Gary. You know how fickle Lammy is when it comes to relationships.

Doug The Una said...

It's true, Gary. It'll be your turn again soon. Maybe between 4 and 5?

Anonymous said...

Lammy, you are a poet.

Anonymous said...

I bet you were all broken up about that reunion.
Ha ha.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States