My next job interview was at a place where they took care of a lot of old people. But the boss wasn't in a very cheerful mood. He complained that he had piles of meme's and questionnaires to read and evaluate so he could get the employees checks out to them. He then told me I had to fill out all kinds of forms and answer a lot of personal questions before he could consider me for a job. All those forms was worse than trying to write a novel! I couldn't even understand half of the words on them!
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Another Job Interview
My next job interview was at a place where they took care of a lot of old people. But the boss wasn't in a very cheerful mood. He complained that he had piles of meme's and questionnaires to read and evaluate so he could get the employees checks out to them. He then told me I had to fill out all kinds of forms and answer a lot of personal questions before he could consider me for a job. All those forms was worse than trying to write a novel! I couldn't even understand half of the words on them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
October
(25)
- Good-Bye
- Saying Good-bye
- Seeing My Own Funeral
- Death Do Us Part
- In The Hospital
- Fire Down Below!
- Better To Light One Candle And Curse Enditall!
- The Wicked Fairy
- Fine Dinner In The Sewer
- Riot At Ugly Grace's
- Going Down!
- Met Another Guy
- The Beauty Shop
- Job At The Happy Wiener
- Crappy Times News
- Wake Up Call
- A Bug Guy Bugged Me
- Falling and Thinking
- I Hate Making Decisions
- Quagmire
- Another Job Interview
- Job Hunting
- Making Music
- Soured Love Again!
- The Show Continued...
-
▼
October
(25)
5 comments:
There is an obvious solution to your predicament. Your position is waiting for you.
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY, AND HAS ALREADY FAILED IN ITS HYPOTHETICAL PURPOSE. NOT TO BE TAKEN INTERNALLY.
Ruminating that gave me sagacity. Baaah baaah!
Just be careful when they pay you your wages, they don't fleece you, pull the wool over your eyes, or just give you nothing but shear aggravation.
haha eli.
I disapprove of the Cheesemeister's new red hair color because it doesn't fit in with the Employee of the Month poster! I did not give her permission to dye her hair! When she walked in with that flaming red 'do it made me say "Dzwow!" Which also happens to be the Word Verification.
Post a Comment