Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Crappy Times News

I went over to The Crappy Times News as I decided to continue my job hunting. But I found the place in shambles and Lyanne Sakks on the floor passed out! That was a scarey sight! I just turned and ran back out.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dammit! The Spooky Guy and Quorthon must have come by and trashed the place to celebrate Quorthon's freedom from Ursula's unwanted advances! I'm calling The Ghostbusters!

Anonymous said...

I don't know about Spooky, but I would never lower myself by entering that vile establishment!

Anonymous said...

Poltergeisting is fun, but seeing Lyanne naked would be enough to keep me away! I suspect that she and Dirty Dan messed things up with their nasty activities. Eeeewwwwww!!! And Aaaaaaccccckkkk!

Anonymous said...

It was a bunch of spooks from some secret spy agency (so secret that no one knows what it is called.) They tear everything up so you won't notice just one thing is out of place where they put their listening devices!

Lyanne must have walked in on them so they konked her on the head with a frying pan and took off.

It's a conspiracy I tell you, a conspiracy!

Eli Blake said...

Zaphod:

Then Lammy needs to figure out what they did with the frying pan. Those guys never leave evidence lying around. If she is minus one frying pan, then you would be right.

Tom & Icy said...

Wild sex? A celebration? Spooks? Poltergeist? Secret spies? Frying pan in a newspaper office? But Zaphod and Eli Deep Thought, you think the spies brought the frying pan with them and took it with them? Don't they have more sophisticated weapons than that? These pictures are like a Rorschach Test! They mean something different to each individual! What about all those bags of pot in the wagon and the money in Lyanne's hand? But maybe the Death Cheese Band, whose pic is on the wall, is the cover for the spy organization. Could Death Cheese be spy guys in disguise? I think I'll just go back to the Happy Weiner and forget this!

Anonymous said...

Those two lying spooks who trashed the place have been nabbed, but they swear they didn't touch Lyanne. I tend to believe them on this account. I wouldn't want to touch her either!

Anonymous said...

Maybe she got dehydrated from peeing on people too much.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States