Friday, July 13, 2007

Screenplay - SCENE 17


Prof. Snewgflo just happens to be driving by.


17 - OUT. ROADSIDE - NIGHT

Kudzu and Murry are carrying Lammy outside the
cemetery when a SUV pulls up and stops.

SNEWGFLO
(head out window)
You taking up body snatching?

FLOWERING KUDZU
(winks at snewgflo)
What a coincident meeting you out
here!

SNEWGFLO
(winks back)
Yes. I just "happened" to be taking a
drive in the middle of the night and
saw you guys.
(smirks)
Who is that?

FLOWERING KUDZU
It's Lammy. SNEWGFLO Oh, mutton
for dinner. Toss her in the back and
hop in.

MURRY MAGDALENE
Can we trust this green-face
character, girlfriend?

FLOWERING KUDZU
Of course, he's a scientist like Tom
Cruise and John Travolta.

LAMMY
(mumbles)
Stinks.You guys stink!

The girls drop Lammy.

FLOWERING KUDZU
She's waking up!

MURRY MAGDALENE
(to Lammy)
Girlfriend, can you stand?

LAMMY
I sure can't stand this smell.
(rubs her neck)
My neck hurts!

FLOWERING KUDZU
Nossy the vampire bit you. He was
sucking your blood.

LAMMY
(sits up, holds neck)
Oh, no! Will I get West Nile Disease?

SNEWGFLO
All that alcohol will sterilize you!

LAMMY
No more baby Lambkins?

SNEWGFLO
I mean the germs.

LAMMY
I got to find my baby Lambkin! Take
me to Dr.Schitz!

FLOWERING KUDZU
(winks at snewgflo)
Would you by chance have clean
women's clothes in your car?

SNEWGFLO
(winks back)
What a coincident! I just happened to
have clean clothes that would
exactly fit Lammy.

FLOWERING KUDZU
(winks again)
She also needs to wash off.

SNEWGFLO
(winks back)
Oh, what a coincident! I just
happened to have a bucket of water
and a bar of soap!

LAMMY
You guys got something in your
eyes?

FLOWERING KUDZU
(rubs eye)
Just a little allergic to wool.

MURRY MAGDALENE
You weren't allergic to it a while
back when you guys were behind
Lammy's tombstone.

FLOWERING KUDZU
Mind your manners, girlfriend.

Lammy steps behind the car and strips and begins
washing off. Snewgflo stretches his neck to peek at
her.

MURRY MAGDALENE
What are you gawking at, Greeny!

SNEWGFLO
Just observing. Scientific research,
you know.

MURRY MAGDALENE
Research? What you finding out?

SNEWGFLO
Lammy really was a red head before
the curse.

DISSOLVE TO:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the magic of television! Kind of like that happy coincidence where Arsewipe's plungers just happened to be there at the Krappy Fest during the episode where he sent Jacko packing.

Hobbes said...

I guess the bucket is o. k., but don't use Professor Snewfglo's time toilet!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States