Lammy gets zapped.
19 - IN. HELL'S PASS HOSPITAL - NIGHT
FADE IN:
Henry and Norvis are outside a door in the hallway.
On the door is a plaque that says "Dr. Schitz Lab"
HASHISH HENRY
Hurry up, Norvis! Pick this lock!
Norvis' hand shakes as he holds a bent paper clip He
jabs the clip at the keyhole but keeps missing.
NERVOUS NORVIS
I can't hit the hole! I'm too nervous!
HASHISH HENRY
Need hair around it?
NERVOUS NORVIS
What? Huh? Hair? What do you
mean?
HASHISH HENRY
Just a joke. Hurry up!
Norvis continues to poke at the hole.
NERVOUS NORVIS
Oh! A joke! Now I get it!
(turns to Henry)
That's funny!
THE SOUND OF A DOOR SLAMMING OFF SCREEN.
HASHISH HENRY
Hurry up, Norvis! Someone is
coming!
Norvis shakes even more, then drops the paper clip
and begins looking for it on the floor.
CUT TO:
FOOT OF STAIRS
Lammy, Kudzu and Snewgflo at the foot of a set of
stairs.
SNEWGFLO
Up! Go on up, Lammy!
LAMMY
What is wrong with you guys? I
thought you were my friends, like
that.
Snewgflo points the gun at her as Kudzu pushes
Lammy onto the steps where she falls. Lammy then
turns and kicks upward, knocking the gun out of
Snewgflo's hand. He turns to go after it while Kudzu
swings at Lammy. Lammy ducks and then butts her
head into Kudzu's stomach, knocking her back.
Lammy reaches down and grabs the camera necklace
around Kudzu's neck and examines it closely. Lammy
then throws it on the floor. She smashes the
miniature camera with her heel several times.
CUT TO:
BOARDROOM
Quatloo and Vinnie looking at TV. The image of
Lammy suddenly turns to static.
BACK TO SCENE AT
FOOT OF STAIRS
SNEWGFLO
Don't make me zap you!
Snewgflo points the gun at Lammy. She stops and
holds up her hands.
LAMMY
What do you mean, zap?
Kudzu gets up and pushes Lammy to the steps.
Kudzu picks up the pieces of the camera necklace
and examines it, then tosses it back to the floor.
FLOWERING KUDZU
Just go on up the steps, bitch!
LAMMY
(sticks out tongue)
I don't like you no more!
Snewgflo waves gun at her. They start up the steps.
CUT TO:
UPSTAIRS HALLWAY
In the hall, Norvis is on his knees looking for the
paper clip and Henry stands above him, looking
down.
HASHISH HENRY
I hear someone coming up the stairs!
Hurry!
NERVOUS NORVIS
Here it is!
Norvis raises up quickly, bumps his head against
Henry's head. Henry staggers back and falls to the
ground.
SNEWGFLO
(off screen)
Who's there?
Henry sits up holding his head. Snewgflo, Kudzu and
Lammy enter the hall from the stairway.
LAMMY
It's Henry!
Lammy then begins to run (in slow motion) down the
hall with her arms spread wide toward Henry.
HASHISH HENRY
(leaps to his feet)
Lammy!
He holds out his arms to greet Lammy. Snewgflo
aims gun.
ZAP SOUND.
A stream of light from the gun to Lammy.
LAMMY
(falling)
Ouch! I got stung!
Lammy brightens up and we see her skeleton for a
moment until she lands on the floor at Henry's feet.
NERVOUS NORVIS
This is making me very nervous!
Norvis falls to the floor beside Lammy and he
wiggles. Smoke comes from Lammy's body.
FADE OUT:
2 comments:
Man this is teribul! I hop they think Lamy iz ded an leev her ther. As soon as their gon, I'm gona go get Dr. Schitz!
I wuz hidin in the shadoes.
Lammy should be more careful with Flowering Kudzu's stomach. She's probably pregnant.
Post a Comment