Saturday, July 28, 2007

Screenplay - SCENE 32


32 INT. DR. SCHITZ LAB - NIGHT

FADE IN.

Vinnie and Snewgflo rush into the lab.

Dr. Schitz and Violent are standing with Kudzu and
Sexxi, now back together.

Kudzu's head is on the body with the police uniform
and Sexxi's head is on Kudzu's body.

OFFICER SEXXI
(points to Vinnie)
Where's my gun? That man is
wanted!

VINNIE BARBARINO
Huh? What's going on here?

FLOWERING KUDZU
(rubs neck)
My neck sure hurts.

DR. SCHITZ
I had to sew your heads back on.

NURSE VIOLENT
But you put the heads on the wrong
bodies!
(laughs)
Want me to chop them off again!

DR. SCHITZ
No. Just take them in the other room
and let them switch clothes. No one
will notice. Turn a bitch on her head,
and they all look alike!

Violent leads the girls into another room.

SNEWGFLO
Guess what, doc! I found Jesus!

DR. SCHITZ
I didn't know he was lost. Besides, I
thought you were a scientist.

VINNIE BARBARINO
And the Grim Reaper was out there!

DR. SCHITZ
Oh, he is looking for Lammy's baby,
Lambkin.

Schitz goes to a file cabinet and pulls a file marked
"Lammy" and examines it.

VINNIE BARBARINO
The baby is at Mr. Quatloo's.

DR. SCHITZ
Um. That reminds me. He wants us
all to go over there for some party,
or ceremony today.

SNEWGFLO
What's he going to do?

DR. SCHITZ
Don't know. Did you get rid of Henry?

Vinnie and Snewgflo look at each other in silence.

VINNIE BARBARINO
Oh. Well. You see. He got away.

SNEWGFLO
There are several nut cases out
there trying to rescue him and that
sheep head bitch.

VINNIE BARBARINO
Where is Lammy now?

DR. SCHITZ
(nods at machine)
She's in that contraption Snewgflo
made.

They all stare at the CAT Scan looking machine that
is roaring.

VINNIE BARBARINO
Can she get out?

SNEWGFLO
Not until we turn it off.
(grins)
And after an hour, she will never be
able to return from an alternative
dimension.

VINNIE BARBARINO
Is that the machine where you put
her sister, Lula, that I kidnapped?

SNEWGFLO
They'll both be gone forever!

DR. SCHITZ
Come on, guys. Let's get to the
helicopter on the roof and head on
over to Quatloo's place.

VINNIE BARBARINO
But what about the guys outside?
They are trying to get in here to
rescue Lammy.

SNEWGFLO
Don't worry about them. We have
plenty of automated security
devices. I invented them myself!

They go out of the door.

Camera focuses on roaring machine.

DISSOLVE TO:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Schitz! I never knew you and I had such common attitudes about the female of the species! You should come down and be in King Smut's next film Bitchez Upside Down.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States