Monday, July 16, 2007

Screenplay - SCENE 20


Henry, Lammy, Norvis and Snewgflo in the Lab.


20 INT. DR. SCHITZ LAB - LATER

Lammy is on a cot of a huge CAT scan type of
machine.

Snewgflo and Kudzu stand beside Lammy.

Henry is in a wheelchair with his wrists tied to the
arm rests.

Norvis is on the floor shaking in a fetal position.

FLOWERING KUDZU
(looks at machine)
What is this thing?

SNEWGFLO
Just a little thing I invented for the
good doctor Schitz.

FLOWERING KUDZU
Little? Little? Call that Little? It
looks,
(hesitates)
ah, it looks...

SNEWGFLO
Ominous?

FLOWERING KUDZU
Huh? Maybe, but I think it looks
threatening.

SNEWGFLO
Kudzu, why do you work for Mr.
Quatloo?

FLOWERING KUDZU
He's my grandfather.

SNEWGFLO
That's it?

FLOWERING KUDZU
Well. He supports me. I mean really
well. Real good. I mean, I live in
luxury. You know. Rich. I mean, if it
wasn't for him, I'd have to work for a
living.
(stares at Snewgflo)
What about you?

SNEWGFLO
(smirks)
You know the kind of stuff Dr. Schitz
and I do. Well, no one would fund us
like Quatloo does. He provides this
so-called hospital as a front for our
weird experiments. Experiments that
aren't even legal, I might add. That's
why we are obligated to him.

Henry wiggles in his wheelchair, trying to get loose.

HASHISH HENRY
But why is he so interested in
Lammy?

Snewgflo and Kudzu stare at him in silence.

SNEWGFLO
That, you will have to ask of the
good doctor. I'm not at liberty to say.

FLOWERING KUDZU
You know what. I don't even know
why he really is so interested in
Lammy. He talks about some Reality
TV show or something. But that's
just a cover. Or that's what I think.
Duh! I mean, I think there is
something much more important that
he wants from her.

HASHISH HENRY
Is Lammy okay? What did you shoot
her with?

SNEWGFLO
(holds out gun)
Just my stun-ray gun that I invented.

FLOWERING KUDZU
What's keeping Dr.Schitz? I thought
he was on his way up?

SNEWGFLO
Why don't you go out and find him,
Kudzu?

She nods, then goes out of the door. Henry reaches
his hand down to the wheel of the wheelchair and
spins it.

He rolls quickly toward Snewgflo and hits his legs,
knocking him to the ground.

The gun flies from his hand and lands next to Norvis.

HASHISH HENRY
Grab the gun, Norvis.

NERVOUS NORVIS
Oh, guns make me nervous!

HASHISH HENRY
Grab the damn gun!

Norvis reaches for the gun with his shaking hand,
then grips it.

He sits up waving the gun around wildly.

Rays shoot from the gun, striking and sparking all
parts of the room.

A ray hits Snewgflo and he brightens up showing his
skeleton for a moment, then he falls to the ground
and smokes.

LAMMY
(slowly sits up)
What's going on?

A ray then strikes Henry and he brightens and shows
his skeleton for a moment, then slumps back
unconscious and smokes.

NERVOUS NORVIS
How you turn this off?

LAMMY
Just drop it!

He turns toward Lammy, but also points the gun at
her and a ray strikes her, making her bright and
showing her skeleton again, and she falls off of the
cot to the floor and smokes.

Norvis lets go of the gun and it falls to the floor, but
a ray shoots up and strikes him, causing him to
brighten up and show his skeleton for a moment,
then he falls back and smokes.

The gun flips around the floor like a loose water hose
as it shoots out rays, then slowly stops.

All is quiet as everyone is unconscious and emitting
smoke.

FADE OUT:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont like guns! An ax iz a much betur wepun. If they had an axe ther wud not be pyles of smokin karnaje on the flore.
I wil be ther to rescue Lammy aftur I finish ritin my new song, Smokin Karnaje.

Tom & Icy said...

Axe Man's song will probably end up as 'Smokin Cabbage'.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Henry is kinda enjoying being tied to that chair! Kinky!

Anonymous said...

I use to smoke but now I dont think its Christinane. They shoud all stop smoking and Karnaje shoudent smoke ether!!!!!!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States