Thursday, July 26, 2007

Screenplay - SCENE 30


30 EXT. HELL'S PASS HOSPITAL - NIGHT

Snewgflo and Vinnie are pushing Henry in a
wheelchair to Vinnie's van.

VINNIE BARBARINO
Hey. It looks like we got company.

Murry, Norvis and Reptile are running up the lane
toward them.

SNEWGFLO
Those pests! You have a real gun,
Vinnie?

Vinnie pulls out his gun and points it at the three.

They stop and look at each other.

MURRY MAGDALENE
Oh. He has a big ole gun!

VINNIE BARBARINO
(winks at Murry)
You better believe it, you sexy thing!

MURRY MAGDALENE
(winks back)
Oh, you flirt, you!

NERVOUS NORVIS
Maybe we should have planned this
better, like maybe coming in at
different directions.

REV. JIMMY REPTILE
We should have prayed harder!

Reptile falls to his knees and folds his hands.

MURRY MAGDALENE
Kind of late now, Reptile.

REV. JIMMY REPTILE
It's never too late to pray! Lord come
and help us!

Jesus walks out from around the corner of the
building.

Vinnie and Snewgflo look at each other in
amazement.

VINNIE BARBARINO
Could it be?

SNEWGFLO
I don't believe this!

REV. JIMMY REPTILE
Thank you, Lord! Thank you, Lord!

VINNIE BARBARINO
(points gun at Jesus)
We'll see.

Then Grimmy comes from around the corner and
stands by Jesus.

Vinnie lowers his gun and looks at Snewgflo.

SNEWGFLO
What does he want?

GRIM REAPER
Who has Lambkin?

SNEWGFLO
(shrugs)
Don't know anything about that.

VINNIE BARBARINO
(holds up his hand)
Oh, I think I know. It's that baby that
belongs to Lammy. I saw the
plumber, Dr. Fraud, taking it to Mr.
Quatloo when I was leaving.

GRIM REAPER
Quatloo has my child?

SNEWGFLO
Your child? I thought maybe I was
the father of Lammy's baby.

VINNIE BARBARINO
Me, too. I thought I was the papa.

MURRY MAGDALENE
Me, too. I thought I was the one who
got her pregnant.

NERVOUS NORVIS
(to Murry)
Oh, you silly girl. How can one girl,
like you, get another girl pregnant?

REV. JIMMY REPTILE
Hey, Jesus! Forgive these
fornicators!

JESUS RAMIREZ
But I thought I might have been the
daddy of Lammy's baby.

MURRY MAGDALENE
(whispers to Norvis)
That's Jesus Ramirez, the school
janitor.

NERVOUS NORVIS
I'm getting too nervous!

Norvis falls to the ground and begins to wiggle.

SNEWGFLO
This is too weird.

VINNIE BARBARINO
Yeah. Let's get back inside!

Snewgflo and Vinnie run back inside the hospital.

Murry unties Henry.

HASHISH HENRY
Thanks, Murry. But we have to get in
there and save Lammy.

GRIM REAPER
But I want my baby.

MURRY MAGDALENE
Well, don't just weep, Reaper! How
do you know it's yours?

GRIM REAPER
I don't really. I was just sort of
hoping.

JESUS RAMIREZ
Oh Dear Father in Heaven! I think
Norbert the Narc is coming! Got to
get out of here! Grimmy, let's go
over to Quatloo's place and check
out that baby Lambkin.

Grimmy and Jesus leave in a rush.

REV. JIMMY REPTILE
Praise the Lord!

HASHISH HENRY
Now let's make a real plan to save
Lammy!

FADE OUT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I can be of assistance, I'm always ready. I could offer Dr. Schitz and Nurse Violent 666,666 Quatloos for their participation in my new Naughty Nurses and Dirty Doctors video. That would keep them distracted anyway!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States