Saturday, July 14, 2007

Screenplay - SCENE 18


Snewgflo aims his ZAP gun at Lammy


18 - OUT. HELL'S PASS HOSPITAL - NIGHT

The headlights of Snewgflo's SUV shine on a naked
man kneeling and praying in front of the spooky
building

SNEWGFLO
Hey! One of Dr. Shitz patients has
escaped!

FLOWERING KUDZU
Oh, that's just Rev. Jimmy Reptile.

SNEWGFLO
Why's he naked?

LAMMY
He preaches that we should show
our glory for the Lord.

FLOWERING KUDZU
He's showing his "gory"!

Snewgflo sticks his head out of the window.

SNEWGFLO
Hey, Glory boy! Get your bare ass in
here!

REV. JIMMY REPTILE
Oh, but I have some more praying to
do. A lot more.

SNEWGFLO
(pointing a gun)
Prayer time is over.

REV. JIMMY REPTILE
(standing)
Okay, okay. I'm coming.

Reptile opens door.

MURRY MAGDALENE
(pats seat)
Here, sit beside me, sweet cheeks.

Reptile gets in next to Murry

Snewgflo drives down lane to back of hospital.

FLOWERING KUDZU
Why are you out here in the middle of
the night, reverend?

REV. JIMMY REPTILE
I was just praying for the sinners in
that place.

Reptile then begins rubbing Murry's legs and runs his
hand up under her dress.

MURRY MAGDALENE
Oh, you devil, you!

REV. JIMMY REPTILE
Just laying on of the hands. But I am
really a righteous man and this does
make me feel a bit silly, but...

MURRY MAGDALENE
But, sweets. Keep going and you'll
feel nuts.

Reptile rubs his hand further up Murry's dress.

Murry moans and smiles widely.

Reptile quickly jerks his hand back.

FLOWERING KUDZU
What's wrong, Jimmy?

REV. JIMMY REPTILE
This person... Let me move over on
the other side of Lammy please.

SNEWGFLO
Maybe, if you tell us why you are out
here in the middle of the night.

MURRY MAGDALENE
I like your glory, sweet reverend.

REV. JIMMY REPTILE
Let me move. Let me out!

The car stops. Snewgflo pulls out handcuffs and
slaps them on Reptile and Murry.

SNEWGFLO
We're going inside. You two stay out
here.

Snewgflo, Kudzu and Lammy get out of the car
leaving Reptile and Murry handcuffed together in the
back seat.

MURRY MAGDALENE
Oh, how cozy.

REV. JIMMY REPTILE
Let me out! I don't want to be left
here with this...

MURRY MAGDALENE
Now, hush, sweet cheeks. Let's
explore your glory.

The others walk toward the hospital.

REV. JIMMY REPTILE
Wait! I'll tell you! I'll tell you!

Snewgflo walks back and opens the door.

SNEWGFLO
Well. Tell us.

REV. JIMMY REPTILE
I was keeping watch for Henry and
Norvis.

SNEWGFLO
What are they doing?

REV. JIMMY REPTILE
They are breaking into Dr.Schitz
office, and then your lab, too.

LAMMY
Henry? Why is Henry doing that?

REV. JIMMY REPTILE
He still loves you, Lammy! He wants
to help you find your baby and sister
so you will go back with him.

LAMMY
He's doing that for me?

FLOWERING KUDZU
We can't let them do that!

LAMMY
What do you mean, Kudzu? Whose
side are you on?

Kudzu and Snewgflo look at each other.

They grab Lammy, and Snewgflo holds a gun to her
head.

They slam the car door and force Lammy toward the
hospital.

REV. JIMMY REPTILE
Wait! You promised to let me out!
Help!

Snewgflo opens the back door to the hospital and
motions for Lammy to go in.

LAMMY
Kudzu! I thought you were my friend!

Kudzu pushes Lammy through the opened door and
they follow her, slamming the door behind them.

Reptile continues to scream from the car.

FADE OUT:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh mercy! This is going to give me nightmares! I simply can't watch what happens next--either in the car or in the hospital.
Dr. Schitz certainly makes me embarrassed to admit to my Swedishness. I think I shall pretend I am Danish for a while.

Anonymous said...

You know, I almost think it's more fun being a villain than a reporter. Though I can be a villain who disguises herself as a reporter. Sort of like an evil Lois Lane.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ivanna--I ate a Danish once!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States