Rev. Jimmy Reptile, Hashish Henry and Nervous Norvis
outside Hellspass Hospital
15 - OUT. HELL'S PASS HOSPITAL - NIGHT
FADE IN:
Henry, Reptile (naked) and Norvis stand looking at a
building that looks like a haunted house.
NERVOUS NORVIS
That place looks mighty spooky.
What is it?
HASHISH HENRY
It's Hell's Pass Hospital.
NERVOUS NORVIS
Hospital? I never seen no hospital
like that. Looks like a haunted house
to me.
HASHISH HENRY
It's where Dr.Schitz has his
Laboratory. And Prof. Snewgflo has
one there, too.
NERVOUS NORVIS
A lavatory? Like a bathroom?
HASHISH HENRY
No. A lab. Where they do secret
experiments, like with DNA.
NERVOUS NORVIS
What's DNA?
There's a moment of silence.
REV. JIMMY REPTILE
Let us pray.
(bows head)
And I mean pray really really hard!
NERVOUS NORVIS
Are you as nervous as me, reverend?
HASHISH HENRY
We have to break into their offices
and get hold of their files.
REV. JIMMY REPTILE
Break in? That's a sin! I had better
stay out here and pray for you guys.
NERVOUS NORVIS
Maybe me too!
Norvis begins to shake and falls to the ground and
wiggles.
HASHISH HENRY
You can stay out here and keep
watch, reverend. Come on with me,
Norvis.
NERVOUS NORVIS
Wait. I'm having a nervous break-
down right now.
Henry pulls the small skinny man to his feet.
HASHISH HENRY
Come on, Norvis.
Henry and Norvis walk toward the building while
Reptile assumes a praying position on his knees.
NERVOUS NORVIS
Why Dr.Shitz and Prof. Snewgflo?
HASHISH HENRY
I think they have something to do
with the strange things going on...
NERVOUS NORVIS
I'm nervous...
Their voices get softer as they get further away
toward the building.
FADE OUT:
2 comments:
Come on, you wussies! Dr. Schitz is a nice guy. And easily led by a good bottle of Old Lamplighter Whiskey. You think Everclear is strong? You ought to try this stuff!
I TOLD Lamy not to pee in the LABoratory, but she just wandered off anyways.
Post a Comment