After rolling down the hill through all that sheep shit, I went up on the porch of the farm house and knocked at the door, and who do you think answered? It was Hammy! A guy with a pig's head! Oh, wait. My bad! It was just a little dark in there. That's Karl Rove, not Hammy as I first thought. He is the top adviser to the President of the United States, so, thinking he could give me advice, I asked him what I should do about this lamb's head. He just said it didn't really matter. He told me that if you could get the right influencial friends and power, then you really don't need a head at all. That didn't sound like sound advice to me, so I left and headed down the road toward the town or village or whatever it was.
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Advice From Top Adviser
After rolling down the hill through all that sheep shit, I went up on the porch of the farm house and knocked at the door, and who do you think answered? It was Hammy! A guy with a pig's head! Oh, wait. My bad! It was just a little dark in there. That's Karl Rove, not Hammy as I first thought. He is the top adviser to the President of the United States, so, thinking he could give me advice, I asked him what I should do about this lamb's head. He just said it didn't really matter. He told me that if you could get the right influencial friends and power, then you really don't need a head at all. That didn't sound like sound advice to me, so I left and headed down the road toward the town or village or whatever it was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
July
(31)
- We Are All Star Dust
- The White Hole
- Henry and April Discuss Botany
- Rainy Outside, Sunny Inside
- Running In The Rain
- A Way Out
- The Painter
- Twilight Matrix Zone
- Stranger In The Floor
- I Had To Make A Decision
- The Utility Tunnel
- My Escape
- Daisy Steals Axe Man
- Axe Man Carries Me Away!
- Axe Man Is My Hero!
- Am I Worrying unnecessarily?
- Heard A Tap Tap Tapping
- I Had Such A Restless Night
- I Began To Have Serious Doubts
- The Blochalela Foundation
- I Met With Deep Thought
- He Wasn't Really Jesus, But He Was Nice
- Taking A Short Cut
- Curmudgeon's Club
- Fairy Soccer Godmother
- Advice From Top Adviser
- It Ain't Funny, I Tell You!
- I Visited The Wizard of Oz
- I Went Seeking Help
- I Felt So Silly With a Lamb's Head, Until...
- Enditall's Curse
-
▼
July
(31)
10 comments:
Send Hammy to Soggy! Soggy have nice recipe for glaze to make tough old Hammy more tasty!
This morning there were bits of ham strewn all over the street running through the trailer park. Soggy and his kids really tore it up after the concert last night! It was a sight that was unsettling even to my cast iron medical professional's stomach. But not nearly as unsettling as the damage inflicted on poor Flowering Kudzu--yikes!
Hey Lammy, if you marry Hammy will your name be Lammy Hammy? And will you share your blog with him, making it the Lammy-Hammy blog? Just wondering!
Bet you felt a little sheepish after you realized your mistake!
It ain't funny! This is serious stuff! Enough of the Lamb/wool/sheep and hammy-lammy jokes. And mint sauce jokes. And ewe, I mean you better not call me a kid! There's mutton funny, oh, nothing funny about this. I want my head back!
Come on over to the Blochalela Foundation Headcase Ward!!! We'll have you fixed up in two shakes of a lamb's tail!!
You might as well try it, Lammy, it couldn't hurt. After all, look at the good they did for Dog Face.
I'm just wondering--did Hashish Henry's head get that way from a curse? Or was he just born like that?
People are just FLOCKING to our Foundation!!!
You guys! It ain't funny!
I often wondered about the sandwich head guy, too. In the old Alien Guy blog story, he was at a banquet with Ambrose Bierce, Bob Dylan and Donald Rumsfield (Sec. of State). But we never did find out what that was all about or what they had in common.
Wow, with that big flat face and little turned up nose, you're right, Karl Rove does bear more than a passing resemblance to an oinker.
Won't even go into the obvious, since he's the prince of hurling mud.
Post a Comment