It was nice and peaceful in the room that I went into. But the room was empty except for a picture of Death Cheese on the wall and some guy in the floor. Yes, I said 'in' the floor. I wasn't sure who this fellow was, and thought it might be Gary Ghoul, a friend of Cheesemeister. All I knew was that I really had to pee. I saw a cable wire over in the corner, but peeing up a cable wire is like peeing up a rope. I just had to go! Really really bad! So all I could do was squat over the guy and let go with what they call a "golden shower". Well, he did seem to smile, so I'm not sure if he was really dead or undead or a ghoul or some sort. And then I noticed that in the picture on the wall, the Death Cheese Band was all laughing hysterically. That was so embarrassing to think they had been watching me! So I quickly ran back out of the room into the hallway.
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Stranger In The Floor
It was nice and peaceful in the room that I went into. But the room was empty except for a picture of Death Cheese on the wall and some guy in the floor. Yes, I said 'in' the floor. I wasn't sure who this fellow was, and thought it might be Gary Ghoul, a friend of Cheesemeister. All I knew was that I really had to pee. I saw a cable wire over in the corner, but peeing up a cable wire is like peeing up a rope. I just had to go! Really really bad! So all I could do was squat over the guy and let go with what they call a "golden shower". Well, he did seem to smile, so I'm not sure if he was really dead or undead or a ghoul or some sort. And then I noticed that in the picture on the wall, the Death Cheese Band was all laughing hysterically. That was so embarrassing to think they had been watching me! So I quickly ran back out of the room into the hallway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
July
(31)
- We Are All Star Dust
- The White Hole
- Henry and April Discuss Botany
- Rainy Outside, Sunny Inside
- Running In The Rain
- A Way Out
- The Painter
- Twilight Matrix Zone
- Stranger In The Floor
- I Had To Make A Decision
- The Utility Tunnel
- My Escape
- Daisy Steals Axe Man
- Axe Man Carries Me Away!
- Axe Man Is My Hero!
- Am I Worrying unnecessarily?
- Heard A Tap Tap Tapping
- I Had Such A Restless Night
- I Began To Have Serious Doubts
- The Blochalela Foundation
- I Met With Deep Thought
- He Wasn't Really Jesus, But He Was Nice
- Taking A Short Cut
- Curmudgeon's Club
- Fairy Soccer Godmother
- Advice From Top Adviser
- It Ain't Funny, I Tell You!
- I Visited The Wizard of Oz
- I Went Seeking Help
- I Felt So Silly With a Lamb's Head, Until...
- Enditall's Curse
-
▼
July
(31)
4 comments:
Is that a lamb's wool suit?
Ewe are soooo gross!!!!! AAAAAAACCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
I swear, wherever I go, this wool-head is there taking a pee. I can ignore that. But when you are doing water sports with a ghoul? That bothers me! I was just trying to return Gary's Death Cheese 8 track to him. Dr. Schitz had borrowed it but he was indisposed so I thought I'd do him the favor and take it back. Lammy, can't you do us all a favor and get some Depends? I'm sure they sell them at the 7-11.
Gary isn't my friend! He's just a hanger-on. I think I may hire him as a roadie though, since he's always hanging around anyway. He might as well do something useful.
Gary iz a big purvert! Just like ar an Ax's father, Knulli.
Post a Comment