The staff at the Blochalela Foundation of the Pansi Files was very cordial and the pills that Dr. Doo Doo gave me really made me relax and feel much more confident. I was beginning to really believe that it was a very smart idea to have come here to allow them to reverse the spell of the witch Enditall and change my head back from a lamb's head to my original head. That is, until I went to my room and was getting ready for bed. That is when the doubts began to come back over me about this place and all the rumors that I had heard about it. People have told me they do all kinds of ungodly experiments on people, and late at night there could be heard all forms of hideous screams for help coming from this very building. My stomach really churned and turned like a raft in the perfect storm when I saw my bed.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
I Began To Have Serious Doubts
The staff at the Blochalela Foundation of the Pansi Files was very cordial and the pills that Dr. Doo Doo gave me really made me relax and feel much more confident. I was beginning to really believe that it was a very smart idea to have come here to allow them to reverse the spell of the witch Enditall and change my head back from a lamb's head to my original head. That is, until I went to my room and was getting ready for bed. That is when the doubts began to come back over me about this place and all the rumors that I had heard about it. People have told me they do all kinds of ungodly experiments on people, and late at night there could be heard all forms of hideous screams for help coming from this very building. My stomach really churned and turned like a raft in the perfect storm when I saw my bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
July
(31)
- We Are All Star Dust
- The White Hole
- Henry and April Discuss Botany
- Rainy Outside, Sunny Inside
- Running In The Rain
- A Way Out
- The Painter
- Twilight Matrix Zone
- Stranger In The Floor
- I Had To Make A Decision
- The Utility Tunnel
- My Escape
- Daisy Steals Axe Man
- Axe Man Carries Me Away!
- Axe Man Is My Hero!
- Am I Worrying unnecessarily?
- Heard A Tap Tap Tapping
- I Had Such A Restless Night
- I Began To Have Serious Doubts
- The Blochalela Foundation
- I Met With Deep Thought
- He Wasn't Really Jesus, But He Was Nice
- Taking A Short Cut
- Curmudgeon's Club
- Fairy Soccer Godmother
- Advice From Top Adviser
- It Ain't Funny, I Tell You!
- I Visited The Wizard of Oz
- I Went Seeking Help
- I Felt So Silly With a Lamb's Head, Until...
- Enditall's Curse
-
▼
July
(31)
9 comments:
Please do not so easily condemn the wonderful Blochalela Foundation.
We enjoyed our time there.
They gave me a plastic spoon to eat and chase peas with.
'N I played kiss chase with Doctor Filth.
We enjoyed our time there didn't we?
Yes.
Lamby!!!! Do not be led astray by Mr. Jesus!!! To my knowledge he has never been a patient at our Foundation, although his letter indicates that he is unquestionably in need of treatment!!!!
Lamby, you ist looking more attractive to me lately than you did vhen ve vas doing Plan 9 From Der Netherworld mit meine girlfriend Holle. Maybe you und I could get together!
Bierie Trinker
International Adult Movie Star
Lamby!!!! Do not leave our care! We're having lovely shepherd's pie in the cafeteria tonight!!
I heard Cocaine Jesus had a lifetime pass to BF. Dr. Doo Doo just keeps it a secret.
Bare Tinker Bell! You porno fairy! That crap you do with Holle is just acting for the camera!
I thought Daisy was serving Hot Sheep Dogs tonight.
Well I do think my rack is nicer than the rack of Lammy.
Hey Daisy! How's Donald? Quack quack quack!
I beg you're pardon!!!! ROMEO is MY honeylamb!!
But you didn't hear the screams, you only thought you heard about them.
And those pills....
who could notice anything after that?
Not even the strong and disagreeable, yet untraceable odor of the limburger, I mean Limbaugh cheese they sewed into your pillow? Not even the sticky molasses they poured into your shampoo bottle? Not even the silver nitrate they put in the shower head so you would take a shower and then wake up as a black sheep? Dang it, that Dr. Doo-Doo is quite the practical joker, isn't he? Hope you wore a shower cap.
I told you that you should have used IR specs to read the back of that map, but nooooo...
Post a Comment