Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A Way Out

Back in the hall, Hashish Henry was gone and everything looked sort of normal. And then I noticed a door at the end of the hall that seemed to be opened and sunlight was shining in. Henry the Sandwich Head Man must have went out that way. A light at the end of the tunnel! I then quickly ran toward the light. I felt as if I was running in slow motion and could hear a voice in my head crying out, "Go to the light, go to the light." I finally got there and didn't hesitate to rush outside.

4 comments:

Eli Blake said...

Go toward the light.

It might be a way out.

Then again, light a candle in a dark room, and moths will have very much the same thought. Until they start to sizzle.

Tom & Icy said...

What are you implying here, Deep Thought! Don't months eat wool? How sneaky of you to say such things in such a sneaky way. Months! Oh no! Help!

Anonymous said...

You know what they say out in the wild west. The light at the end of the tunnel may be another train!

Anonymous said...

You burst out of there like a battering RAM.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States