Monday, July 17, 2006

Axe Man Is My Hero!

As I shuttered nervously in the bathroom, fearful of that orb with razors trying to get in, I suddenly heard a loud clanging racket on the other side of the door. I peeked through some splintered cracks which the orb had made as it banged against the door trying to get in to me to cut off my head. I could see Axe Man from the Death Cheese Band swinging his huge tool and balls of sparks flying as he struck the orb.

They battled in a frenzy creating quite a musical sound, much better than Death Cheese had ever produced on stage. In my safe haven I began dancing to the musical sounds and frolicking with excitement as I watched the battle. It then grew quiet as the metal ball was nothing more than shreds of scrap scattered over the floor. Axe man was my hero!

I rushed out of the bathroom but hesitated a moment. I turned to the bathroom and flushed the toilet because I had to stop and pee while watching all that excitement. After washing my hands, I then went back to the living room and hugged my hero and savior! What a guy! A lousy musician, but quite a hero!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Baby! Now whut do ewe say about that pease of ass I came looken for?

Anonymous said...

Axe Man looks pretty manly to me. Maybe he could star in my new all-male porno, "Only Men." Although it seems he prefers women, or at least pieces of them. He wouldn't have to do anything. He could just strike a pose.
The soundtrack to my movie will be performed by Madonna, Bette Midler, Barbra Streisand and The Village People. It'll be just smashing!

Anonymous said...

Once and for all, Axe Man is under contract to do MY porno version of "The Sound of Music," "Austrian Nuns Get Naked." If he can do fit your project in without interfering with mine, all's well and good. Otherwise, stop your bleating. I saw him first.

Anonymous said...

Hey Banana Man! Vill there be priests in der Austrian Nuns film? Because these nuns just don't raise meine religious fervor!

Anonymous said...

Mr. Banana, I am willing use my body to help my sisters in Christ and do what is necessary to help make your film an upstanding success!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States