Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Blochalela Foundation

I finally found the Blochalela Foundation of the Pansi Files where they claim that they can reverse the curse of the witch Enditall and restore my head back from a lamb's head to my normal girl's head.

It is so strange that when something is far off, we feel so brave about it, but as we get closer, we feel less and less sure of ourselves and we get more and more nervous and unsettled about it all. That is what happened to me as I approached the Blochalela Foundation. It seemed like such a good idea at first when it was out of sight and just some abstract idea. But when I saw that big building, I could feel my stomach beginning to roll and as I got closer to it, my knees seemed to buckle under my own weight as I felt so much anxiety about it. And when I reached the door, I was covered with sweat and shaking all over, especially my hands as I tried to knock. All kinds of strange thoughts came to my mind about that place and I began to have a lot of doubts. Blochalela and Dr. Doo Doo acted really congenial as I entered the lavish lobby. I saw Brown Bear Brownie and Emrald at the top of the stairs by the ghost of Sigmund Freud. There's something that makes us feel so small and insignificant as we go into a huge place like that!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just lay back and relax, Lammy!!! Take this pill!!!! There now. Soon you will feel like your on a FLEECY cloud!!!!

Tom & Icy said...

I bet! I'll have to dance the lambada, just moving my hips and lower body because you'll have my head and neck in a cast.

Anonymous said...

Let us know how it turns out, that is if you're still capable of speaking and not turned completely into a sheep. 'Cause we're wondering if they could help The Spooky Guy quit behaving like Bill the Cat! It's not too helpful to your music when the singer keeps saying "Aaaack!" in the middle of the chorus!

Tom & Icy said...

That's better than if he acted like Fritz the Cat on stage!

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I'm glad to know that someone else out there knows about R. Crumb and his characters! Do you know the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers too? I can't remember who created them but they're so funny! Now I need to look for some reprints of their comic. Thanks for reminding me!

Anonymous said...

Lammy, have you seen Pendant Ken? I heard he was on the LAM.

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Wolfie is looking for him too. He is intrigued by his woody and his edgy personality.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps Pendant Ken will have to cry wolf.

Tom & Icy said...

Is wolfie a lumbering lobo?

Cie Cheesemeister said...

A lumbering homo is more like it!
Wolfie's favorite song is "I'm A Lumberjack." He wants to convince the other guys in Death Cheese to cover it.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States