Outside the door was a fire escape, which I started down as it was pouring down the rain out there. It had seemed so bright in the doorway from inside the hall, but it was gloomy and wet when I got out there. It sort of reminded of how I felt about Hashish Henry, the Sandwich Head Man. When I first got to know him, it all seemed so exciting and bright, but after getting to know him, it all seems like such a gloomy situation.I was just glad to get out of that place and after getting to the bottom of the fire escape, and slipping on the wet metal steps several times, I began to run. I ran and ran. I just felt like running. So I ran! As fast and far from that place as I could.
The rain actually felt good hitting my face in the hot weather of summer, like taking a shower. The water was cool, but I was really hot, so I guess things evened out. And I ran and just kept running in the rain.
4 comments:
Dere ist nothing quite like der smell uff ein wet sheep! I am glad not to be der sheepherder any more!
And what do you think WOLF breath smells like? Halitosis!!!!!
We think Hal Itosis is that guy that keep's comin around heer tryin to sell us second hand pork rinds. We think he is reelated to Cuzzin Hildy-Bob.
Tasty porky rinds!
Word Very Thingy is Wakxe.
Post a Comment