I thought that I would take a short cut through the woods, so I changed into some jeans and lucky that I did because there were ghosts in those woods and then a killer rabbit chased me. But what shocked me the most was when I met Jesus in the woods. That was amazing. He said He could sympathize with my lamb situation. So I asked Him if He could do one of those miracle things like He did back in the day and change my head back. But He just stammered around and said that He felt He shouldn't be messing with spells that others cast on me. You know what? I think He was actually sort of afraid of Enditall. Now that is something when the Big Guy Himself is afraid of silly old Enditall the witch. But when He asked me if I had any wine, that is when I began to get suspicious about this guy.
Sunday, July 09, 2006
Taking A Short Cut
I thought that I would take a short cut through the woods, so I changed into some jeans and lucky that I did because there were ghosts in those woods and then a killer rabbit chased me. But what shocked me the most was when I met Jesus in the woods. That was amazing. He said He could sympathize with my lamb situation. So I asked Him if He could do one of those miracle things like He did back in the day and change my head back. But He just stammered around and said that He felt He shouldn't be messing with spells that others cast on me. You know what? I think He was actually sort of afraid of Enditall. Now that is something when the Big Guy Himself is afraid of silly old Enditall the witch. But when He asked me if I had any wine, that is when I began to get suspicious about this guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
July
(31)
- We Are All Star Dust
- The White Hole
- Henry and April Discuss Botany
- Rainy Outside, Sunny Inside
- Running In The Rain
- A Way Out
- The Painter
- Twilight Matrix Zone
- Stranger In The Floor
- I Had To Make A Decision
- The Utility Tunnel
- My Escape
- Daisy Steals Axe Man
- Axe Man Carries Me Away!
- Axe Man Is My Hero!
- Am I Worrying unnecessarily?
- Heard A Tap Tap Tapping
- I Had Such A Restless Night
- I Began To Have Serious Doubts
- The Blochalela Foundation
- I Met With Deep Thought
- He Wasn't Really Jesus, But He Was Nice
- Taking A Short Cut
- Curmudgeon's Club
- Fairy Soccer Godmother
- Advice From Top Adviser
- It Ain't Funny, I Tell You!
- I Visited The Wizard of Oz
- I Went Seeking Help
- I Felt So Silly With a Lamb's Head, Until...
- Enditall's Curse
-
▼
July
(31)
10 comments:
I don't think that's the real Jesus. I think that's Buddy Jesus, this sleazy contractor that Rev. Jimmy Reptile brought with him one time to try and exorcise our house of evil spirits. The spirits ended up exorcising him, right out the back door and into the compost heap!
The reel JESUS wood not give you the time of DAY Lamy!!!!! He is saving himself for the people who make it up to Heaven you muton head!!!!!
I think that guy is actually HeyZeus. He's the hippie dippie guy who looks like Jesus. He's from JavaLand and if you notice their language, they often have capital letters in the middle of a word when two words are combined to form one. That is common in JavaScript. And they end their sentences with a semi-colon (;) instead of a period or dot, but we'll try not to do that to avoid confusing people not familiar with JavaScript. We'll talk more about HeyZeus tomorrow.
How did you learn all this, Lammy? Did you follow him to school one day, school one day, school one day?
that guy is really looks like HeyZeus. people often mistake him for his son, HeyMess.
Oh. Ariel, was that a play on words making a pun about Hamas. I have to admit I don't know much about the situation in Palestine and Isreal. It is confusing to me. And scary.
Lammy, don't make sheep's eyes at Jesus, or Pansi will get jealous.
Weirsdo!
What use is this Java guy if he is only into computers and has no knowledge of coffee? With a name such as Java Land there ought to be coffee. These people are misrepresenting themselves!
Stop carping, Spooky! Don't you and your friends in that crusty club of yours ever do anything but gripe about stuff?
Post a Comment