I leaped through the hole in the bathroom into the utility tunnel to make my escape from the Blochalela Foundation of the Pansi Files. But when I got in there, I saw a really scary sight! It was just terrible! So gross! That Freddy guy was in there and he was choking a chicken. Now that is a really sickening and frightful sight for a young innocent girl like me to see. I bet it will scar me for life! Ewe! I really ran down that utility tunnel with Hashish Harry leading the way out of that creepy place!
Friday, July 21, 2006
The Utility Tunnel
I leaped through the hole in the bathroom into the utility tunnel to make my escape from the Blochalela Foundation of the Pansi Files. But when I got in there, I saw a really scary sight! It was just terrible! So gross! That Freddy guy was in there and he was choking a chicken. Now that is a really sickening and frightful sight for a young innocent girl like me to see. I bet it will scar me for life! Ewe! I really ran down that utility tunnel with Hashish Harry leading the way out of that creepy place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
July
(31)
- We Are All Star Dust
- The White Hole
- Henry and April Discuss Botany
- Rainy Outside, Sunny Inside
- Running In The Rain
- A Way Out
- The Painter
- Twilight Matrix Zone
- Stranger In The Floor
- I Had To Make A Decision
- The Utility Tunnel
- My Escape
- Daisy Steals Axe Man
- Axe Man Carries Me Away!
- Axe Man Is My Hero!
- Am I Worrying unnecessarily?
- Heard A Tap Tap Tapping
- I Had Such A Restless Night
- I Began To Have Serious Doubts
- The Blochalela Foundation
- I Met With Deep Thought
- He Wasn't Really Jesus, But He Was Nice
- Taking A Short Cut
- Curmudgeon's Club
- Fairy Soccer Godmother
- Advice From Top Adviser
- It Ain't Funny, I Tell You!
- I Visited The Wizard of Oz
- I Went Seeking Help
- I Felt So Silly With a Lamb's Head, Until...
- Enditall's Curse
-
▼
July
(31)
9 comments:
in that picture it's only the chicken that looks frightened...
I once had a dream about Freddy Krueger. Fortunately he was not choking his chicken. Unfortunately he was trying to shred me!
in that picture it's only the chicken that looks frightened...
Obviously because Freddy is really Colonel Sanders.
Now, I've never choked a chicken. But I have choked on a chicken bone, and guess what? There was a big smiling picture of Colonel Sanders on the wall enjoying my misery! That proves I'm right about Freddy's 'real' identity.
Luckily for Lammy, there may be a KFC, but there is no restaurant called, 'Alabama Scrambled Lamb.'
Nor, thinking about how appetizing that sounds, is there likely to be.
Death Cheese would eat there. And they would enjoy it too!
That's a duck. It's got webbed feet, Lambrain!
"Hey Grandpa, what's for tupper? Hee Haw!" er, we mean, "Baaa baaa!" Ewe, that's gross: Alabama Scrambled Lamb! I'll never be a groupie for Death Cheese if they find it appetizing. I bet Colonel Sanders and Dave Thomas who started Wendy's are in the Netherworld laughing their butts off at all us choking obese people who are sucked in by their demonic enterprising schemes to make us unhealthy and choking to death. We'll have to ask Spooky Guy if there is some kind of rewards in the Netherworld for people who die rich from the misery of others. And I bet Alfred Packer the cannibal serial killer was planning on starting a drive-through Hufu restraunt, that's Tofu made of human flesh!
Brittney, it has booties on.
Now, Lammy, since you still haven't returned my stilettos, you have nothing to fear as they they double as leathal weapons.
Lamy's favorite food is Baa-loney.
Post a Comment