Oh, was it because of sleeping in a strange or different bed in a new place, that I tossed and turned so much as I was unable to relax and fall into a comfortable sleep? Perhaps it is situations like this that brings to mind the expression "There is no place like home" because it just doesn't feel the same.As I snuggled and readjusted and squirmed all night long, I felt an eerieness inside like a dread or foreshadowing of catastrophe or a red flag waving in warning of having made a very wrong and dire decision. It was as though something was hanging over my head and was about to drop a doom upon me at any moment.
I cried a cocktail of tears. Tears of fear. Tears of hope. Tears of the longing for things to be as they once were. And even tears of laughter of the silliness of this situation as I thought about poor Hashish Henry, the Sandwich Head Man who suffers a similar affliction as my own. Tears of anger at the smart-ass witch, Enditall who needs to have her witch's union card revoked and forced to suffer the very tragic and evil effects she has perpetrated upon others. And tears of irritation from the stinging sensation of the fabric softener they use on those pillow cases!
2 comments:
Any new head that you put on Enditall would be an improvement over the one she's already got!
We use that softener because it makes the bedclothes soft as cotton wool! I'm sorry you didn't apreciate it!!!!!
Post a Comment