The spell or curse that Enditall put on me which changed my head to Lambchop's head really upset me and made me feel really silly and stupid, that is, until I went to the 7-11 store to get some Mad Dog 20/20 wine and saw Henry. When I walked in, he laughed his ass off at me and it made me mad at first, but after looking at his stupid looking sandwich head, I began to giggle, then laugh. We both laughed and laughed. I hung around until time for him to get off work and was pretty well plastered after drinking all the wine they had in the cooler. So was Henry. I am afraid he will get fired, but the way we felt we just didn't care about anything. We didn't even worry about our silly looking heads. We just went on to Henry's back yard.
Sunday, July 02, 2006
I Felt So Silly With a Lamb's Head, Until...
The spell or curse that Enditall put on me which changed my head to Lambchop's head really upset me and made me feel really silly and stupid, that is, until I went to the 7-11 store to get some Mad Dog 20/20 wine and saw Henry. When I walked in, he laughed his ass off at me and it made me mad at first, but after looking at his stupid looking sandwich head, I began to giggle, then laugh. We both laughed and laughed. I hung around until time for him to get off work and was pretty well plastered after drinking all the wine they had in the cooler. So was Henry. I am afraid he will get fired, but the way we felt we just didn't care about anything. We didn't even worry about our silly looking heads. We just went on to Henry's back yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
July
(31)
- We Are All Star Dust
- The White Hole
- Henry and April Discuss Botany
- Rainy Outside, Sunny Inside
- Running In The Rain
- A Way Out
- The Painter
- Twilight Matrix Zone
- Stranger In The Floor
- I Had To Make A Decision
- The Utility Tunnel
- My Escape
- Daisy Steals Axe Man
- Axe Man Carries Me Away!
- Axe Man Is My Hero!
- Am I Worrying unnecessarily?
- Heard A Tap Tap Tapping
- I Had Such A Restless Night
- I Began To Have Serious Doubts
- The Blochalela Foundation
- I Met With Deep Thought
- He Wasn't Really Jesus, But He Was Nice
- Taking A Short Cut
- Curmudgeon's Club
- Fairy Soccer Godmother
- Advice From Top Adviser
- It Ain't Funny, I Tell You!
- I Visited The Wizard of Oz
- I Went Seeking Help
- I Felt So Silly With a Lamb's Head, Until...
- Enditall's Curse
-
▼
July
(31)
4 comments:
Awww! When it's true love, you see the beauty on the inside, not the silliness on the outside!
Thanks Cheesey, you're too kind. But remember, I am an Aquarius and we are very changable with warning. Just notice the background, it changes each time you load the page! Just refresh and there's a different background. That's how us Aquarians are. We are different each time you see us.
Lammy, when someone misses just a couple weeks of your life, a couple months are not enough to make up for it! I really respect you for being able to keep up with your own life without whining all the time.
I don't whine, I just baaaaah! baaaaaah!
Post a Comment